Front-End Software Engineer
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job CategorySoftware Engineering
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
Note: By applying to the Front End Engineer posting, recruiters and hiring managers across the organization hiring front end engineers will review your resume. Our goal is for you to apply once and have your resume reviewed by multiple hiring teams.
Salesforce has immediate opportunities for very talented software developers who want their lines of code to have significant and measurable positive impact! This candidate will be working with a group of premier engineers to build the breakthrough features our customers will love, adopt and use while keeping our trusted platform stable and scalable! The software engineer role at Salesforce encompasses architecture, design, implementation, and testing to ensure we build products right and release them with high quality.
From Sales Cloud to Marketing Cloud from IoT to Analytics to Heroku …. We have many opportunities available across various applications and platforms. Submit your resume here, and we will contact you with opportunities that fit your background and interests.
- Architect, design, implement, test and deliver highly scalable products.
- Master our development process, culture and code base, then improve it.
- Operate optimally in the hybrid engineering model where engineers are expected to be able to design and execute the vital work to ensure quality in their own code as well as other engineers'.
- Work closely with a team of engineers, product managers, user experience experts and performance engineers
- Mentor others in development technologies, tools, and processes
- Present your own designs to internal/external groups and review designs of others
- Develop test strategies, design automation frameworks, write unit/functional tests to drive up code coverage and automation metrics.
- A related technical degree required
- 4+ years of proven experience in front end engineering
- Experience using ReactJS, Flux, Redux, Relay/GraphQL, ReactNative, Ember.js, Node.js for Front End focused positions
- Experience in automated testing including unit and functional testing using Java, JUnit, JSUnit, Selenium, Mocha and QUnit
- Participate in the team’s on-call rotation to address complex problems in real-time and keep services operational and highly available.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience building highly scalable web applications.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented development concepts and MVC
- Experience with Agile software development
- Experience with Lightning Web Components (LWC)
- Experience with PHP and Java
- Good knowledge of Database technologies such as SQL, PL/SQL and relational database schema design
- Master’s degree in Computer Sciences or equivalent field
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.For New York-based roles, the base salary hiring range for this position is $146,600 to $305,600.For Colorado-based roles, the base salary hiring range for this position is $133,400 to $254,700.For Washington-based roles, the base salary hiring range for this position is $133,400 to $280,200.For California-based roles, the base salary hiring range for this position is $146,600 to $305,600.Compensation offered will be determined by factors such as location, level, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Certain roles may be eligible for incentive compensation, equity, benefits. More details about our company benefits can be found at the following link: https://www.salesforcebenefits.com.