Senior Manager- Enablement and Program Management (Equality/HR)
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job CategoryProgram & Project Management
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
Are you an experienced program manager with a passion for delivering on strategic organizational goals? Are you passionate about diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI)? Are you able to take complex topics and translate them into relatable and impactful learnings? Do you believe that people and organizations can be transformed through deeper and engaging education?Are you interested in working with an extended and international team to move the needle on Equality and inspire your ecosystem inside and outside the company?
Our Office of Equality — dedicated to diversity, equity, and inclusion — is looking for a Senior Program Manager & enablement Specialist on our international office of Equality team, based in Japan. In this role, you’ll help shape the future of our Office of Equality’s strategy and results in Japan, moving the needle on Equality to become the most inclusive company. A successful candidate will have demonstrated experience organizing the workflows of an overarching program, creating and delivering equality enablement contents, be adept at gaining cross-functional buy-in and alignment, and able to build strong, trusting relationships in service of the Office of Equality’s strategy and goals.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to make the world a better place and that our higher purpose is to drive Equality for all. We strive to build a movement around Equality by engaging all of our stakeholders — our employees, customers, partners, and local communities. Learn more about Salesforce’s Equality commitments: https://www.salesforce.com/company/equality/ and our commitment to Racial Equality and Justice: https://www.salesforce.com//company/equality/racial-equality-justice-taskforce/
- Lead, own and roll-out the Equality actions plan for Japan, including women leadership program, sponsorship program, leadership and employees equality enablement, Equality groups support, LGBTQ+ strategy, among others.
- Manage end-to-end delivery on program strategy, and communicate results to leadership
- Deliver and scale Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion training and enablement in the region. Examples of Equality training topics I deliver on include: inclusive language, inclusive hiring, inclusive promotions, mitigating bias, microaggressions, and more
- Create and deliver Equality enablement (training) contents as well as supplemental training materials such as one-pagers and manager guides to help support continued learning, in partnership with the global equality enablement team, tailored for leadership, people leaders, and individual contributors
- Partner closely with :
- The ES extended teams, including recruiting, talents strategy, Business partners, Compensation & benefits to ensure that Equality is embedded in all the HR strategies and to partner on the inclusive recruitment pillar
- The communications team, the Marketing teams to help them make Equality visible at the key company events and alive in our internal and external communications
- Track and report on the success, impact and reach of our actions (programs, events, enablement and other actions) and use data and metrics to drive improvements
- Partner with the business to pursue and accelerate the creation of a strong community of Salesforce customers, prospects and partners around sharing and acting together for Equality, create regular touch points, communication contents and opportunities of sharing and acting together, influencing and reporting on progress and opportunities
- Manage a team of 1-3 people, engaging them, ensuring their wellbeing and conditions for performance, helping them to grow and thrive
- 10+ years experience with program management and with facilitation of Equality content.
- Strong background, education and culture of Diversity & Inclusion / Deep knowledge of diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace
- Fluent in English & Japanese
- Outstanding organizational, communication, interpersonal, relationship-building skills conducive to collaboration; able to work well in a cross-functional, matrix management environment to ensure successful execution of Equality multiple actions
- At ease in an international team, with a sharing and solution-oriented mindset and the ability to take and quickly act on feedback
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.