D&I Senior Manager, Employee Recruiting
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job CategoryEmployee Success
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
Employee Success is made up of HR professionals, Recruiters, Operations, and Coordinators who come together to continue the growth and scale of Salesforce. In Employee Success, we take an inclusive approach to attracting talent and growing Salesforce. Whether we are recruiting the next great candidate, or refining our operations, we strive to provide the royal treatment and continue to build a great organization.
We are looking for a Diversity & Inclusion Recruitment Senior Manager to lead our massive growth with focus on under represented minorities and persons’s with disabilities. As this role will be one of the first of its kind in Salesforce Japan, we will look to this leader to build out and drive new and ongoing D&I hiring strategy including branding, sourcing, vetting, and closing great candidates. You'll get a chance to expand on a new program, act as the Trusted Advisor on all things D&I Hiring working with and influencing key execs and stakeholders in the organization support, lead, and improve upon our overall recruiting strategy. We strive to make sure that candidates have a uniquely positive experience from first introduction all the way through to their on-boarding.
- Build and expand the D&I Hiring strategy, helping to scale Salesforce professionals across a wide range of Customer Success, Sales, and Corporate roles.
- Own full-cycle recruitment which encompasses sourcing, interviewing and closing candidates.
- Managing a small team of recruiter(s) to support D&I recruitment efforts.
- Helping to develop, implement and execute recruiting programs and strategies to fill current openings and help build a healthy pipeline of qualified candidates.
- Successfully partner with Execs, business leaders and key stakeholders to understand the business needs and hire qualified talent to fill their roles.
- Partner with other departments (Finance, Legal, Strategy, etc) to drive the recruiting process through to on-boarding.
- Work closely with Recruiting leadership to develop strategic plans for varying business units.
- Ability to take direction while working independently and collaboratively
- 5+ years full cycle in house, or in an agency setting required
- 3+ years experience as a diversity program manager in building diverse pipelines and attracting diverse talent
- Ability to partner and influence stakeholders at all levels, including executives, to drive hiring goals and program outcomes.
- Own full-cycle recruitment which encompasses sourcing, interviewing and closing candidates
- Proficiency with ATS and other related platforms and job boards (Workday, LinkedIn, BizRreach, Ambi, Openwork, Glassdoor, etc.)
- Fluent in Japanese (Written and Spoken) and proficient in English (Written and Spoken)
- Familiarity with Japan Labor Law preferred
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.