Territory Account Executive - Emerging Business
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
● Create and drive revenue within North and East India accounts.
● Drive brand awareness, campaigns, and lead generation via networking, associations, etc.
● Meet and exceed all monthly, quarterly and annual sales quotas.
● Own the sales cycle - from lead generation to closure.
● Develop a strategic territory business plan.
● Maintain account and opportunity forecasting within our internal SFA system.
● Ensure 100% customer satisfaction and retention.
● 10+ years of experience carrying quota and closing deals in software (business applications preferred)
or technology sales. Job grade and salary will be commensurate with experience.
● Successful track-record managing deals with customers in North and East India.
● Consistently over-achieved quota (top 10-20% of company) in past positions.
● Ability to create customer value and Volume deals.
● Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles.
● Degree or equivalent relevant experience required. A proven sales hunter and closer.
● Proven track record of sales excellence.
● Be able to work independently & as part of a team in a fast pace, rapid change environment.
● Strong and demonstrated written and verbal communications skills.
● Previous Sales Methodology training preferred.
● CRM experience preferred.
● Ability to work at a fast pace, team environment.
● Strong customer references.
● Strong digital literacy, including CRM, SaaS business, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.