Employee Compensation Senior Analyst
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job CategoryEmployee Success
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
We’re looking for a Sr Compensation Analyst to join our Market Insights & Analytics team as we scale to support rapid business growth. Our ideal candidate will have experience with Compensation but also a passion for data analytics; they want to understand how all of the puzzle pieces fit together to solve for scale and an outstanding employee experience.
The role is responsible for compensation planning, analysis, and research. It includes assisting in crafting and implementing pay structures and compensation models, contributing to budgeting and cost modeling, evaluating and benchmarking positions. This position plays a crucial role in optimizing processes, identifying opportunities, and aiding in data-driven decision-making across various industries. The position emphasizes innovation, adaptability, and a proactive, self-motivated approach to tasks and projects.
- Responsible for providing consultative and administration support related compensation planning, analysis and research
- Analyze and provide reports on compensation market trends through formal and/or informal research
- Partner with COEs to evaluate, benchmark, and market price positions
- Help in the development of the annual budgeting process and cost modeling
- Assist in the design and implementation of pay structures and compensation models
- Contribute to ongoing reporting and development of dashboards, modeling, and predictive analytics with a focus of knowing the audience
- Ensure programs align with business solutions, support the overall Employee Success strategies, and align with all applicable laws and regulations
- Participate in the job architecture governance and maintenance
- Put innovation at the forefront of everything we do. Continuously look for process improvements and think outside the box, using technology to minimize data issues and manual work that cannot scale
- Participate in special projects as needed with passion and desire for professional development
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience in Compensation or as an Analyst in a related field
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong attention to details and analytical skills a must
- Analytical approach with ability to work with large volume of data and synthesize it to digestible information
- Strong problem solving and research skills
- Outstanding communication (written and verbal), organizational, problem solving skills.
- Sophisticated skills in MS Excel and Google Suite
- Comfortable working in an environment where operating “in the gray area” is not unusual
- Perform well under pressure, work independently as a part of a team in a fast paced environment. Flexible and able to quickly change course when the needs of the business and our team shift direction or accelerate delivery
- Ability to multitask and prioritize while handling tight deadlines
- Self-motivated and able to take a request and run with it under minimal direction and supervision
- Good business insight and awareness of business trends in Compensation and/or HR Technology
- Financial and technical proficiency
- High tech validated experience preferred
- Comfortable with various HR technologies (CompAnalyst, Tableau, Workday a plus)
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.For Washington-based roles, the base salary hiring range for this position is $97,300 to $133,800.Compensation offered will be determined by factors such as location, level, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Certain roles may be eligible for incentive compensation, equity, benefits. More details about our company benefits can be found at the following link: https://www.salesforcebenefits.com.