Solution Engineer - Salesforce Financial Services Cloud
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
Solution Engineer - Salesforce Financial Services Cloud
Location: UK, London office based or remote
Overview of the Role:
Built on the world’s #1 CRM platform, Financial Services Cloud enables financial services institutions to build trust by unifying the customer experience across channels, geographies, and lines of business—both commercial and consumer. Purpose-built industry functionality and the capabilities of Sales Cloud and Service Cloud enable financial services firms to increase employee productivity, accelerate time to value, and deepen customer trust with every interaction.
The Solution Engineer (SE) engages with Financial Services customers ranging from operational and IT teams to C-Level executives. The SE must perform as a trusted advisor and as a guide in delivering memorable customer experiences while knowledgeably positioning the business value of our solutions to all levels of audiences. The SE should show awareness of trends in an Industry and how these trends influence solutions.
The Cloud Solution Engineer is part of the UKI Sales team, providing technology and industry expertise to customers and partners by crafting, packaging, and demonstrating innovative solutions that solve key business challenges and help to deliver against demanding critical metrics.
In addition to working on sales opportunities and supporting initiatives, you will also get a chance to work on exciting and strategic initiatives to drive continuous improvement within the Solution Engineering team and to grow your personal profile within Salesforce.
Success will be measured by the overall performance of the Sales team in growing annual revenues and providing solution expertise to support growing the sales pipeline:
- Work in close partnership with sales teams, partners, product and industry specialists to plan and deliver on sales campaigns
- Lead client discovery and workshop sessions to ensure that the proposed solution delivers customer success, solving identified business challenges, helping to achieve their KPIs, and providing a path to fast ROI
- Present and demonstrate technical solutions; have a passion for understanding and solving business challenges to bring the most value to customers.
- Excellent presentation skills and key attention to detail.
- Knowledge of technology architecture and CRM, software development backgrounds.
- Ideally experience with the FinTech vertical and how they bring products to market.
- Attention to detail to build value based demonstrations and Points of View for clients
- Experience with influencing both business and IT decision makers.
- Track record of strong teaming with Sales professionals and reacting to feedback
- Deliver inspiring presentations and product demonstrations to expectant and influential audiences; either as part of sales cycles or Salesforce events such as World Tour and Dreamforce.
- Remain well-informed on the latest innovations in financial services and regional regulations
- Amplify the reach of your successes and learning moments internally to maximise the impact of every engagement.
Required Experiences and Qualifications:
- 2+ years experience working within a Solution Engineering, Pre-Sales or Solutions Consulting role, positioning and demonstrating solutions to inspire and transform the customer experience.
- 2+ years working in one or more of: Financial Services CRM, Customer Data Platforms and AI.
- An autonomous self-starter that is able to learn, lead and prioritise tasks and time effectively.
- Be comfortable working across multiple highly dynamic teams or on solo projects as required.
- Passionate about storytelling to bring customer engagements to life using impactful presentation and solution demonstration content.
Advantageous/Preferred Experiences and Qualifications:
- Technical expertise in any of the following technologies: Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Loyalty Management, Analytics or and Real-time, Personalisation and Interaction Management (RTIM)
- Experience in product management or post-sales software implementations
- Experience working with clients within the FinTech, payment and banking verticals
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.