Partner Marketing Manager
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job CategoryMarketing & Communications
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
Salesforce is seeking an experienced marketing professional looking to make the next big move in their career!
This position of Partner Marketing Manager requires an individual who is a self-starter, collaborative and results-oriented to lead the creation and execution of marketing strategies and campaigns with our consulting partners in support of growth objectives. This role is on the Partner Marketing team, supporting our Top Partner portfolio, and will work with key collaborators within Alliances, Partner Sales and our Salesforce Partner ecosystem of industry-leading technology companies.
We’re looking for a dynamic marketer to join our team who is passionate about partner success and pulls from a wide-range of business and marketing skills including strategy-building; hands-on execution; relationship building and project management. This role is an individual contributor, but requires an experienced professional who is able to orchestrate a cross-functional team to deliver programs and campaigns that drive measurable results.
- Be an active and key member of the AMER Partner Marketing team, working closely with Alliances and Partner Sales, and ensuring alignment with Partner Account Managers
- Serve as a steward of our partner ecosystem, specifically our Global SIs, collaborating with Industry, Field Marketing, Product Marketing and ABM teams to extend reach and drive partner impact into Salesforce
- Create and implement marketing plans that drive engagement and pipeline resulting in growth for our Global SI portfolio
- Deliver impactful marketing campaigns and events, exploring new and creative tactics, mediums and venues inclusive of pipe gen campaigns; virtual and in-person experiences; account-based marketing; digital marketing; and other activities
- Work cross-functionally with internal teams, partner teams and external agencies to implement impactful campaigns on time and within budget
- Manage multiple, complex timetables successfully in a collaborative and fast paced environment
- Manage and coordinate program budgets while being fiscally responsible and driving quantifiable return on investment
- Measure, optimize and report on program metrics, and present results to key collaborators and Executive Leadership
Required Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years experience in marketing with an emphasis on industry, solution, product and/or partner marketing
- Dynamic, ambitious personality that works well with others and has the ability to drive projects forward amidst multiple shifting priorities and goals in a matrixed organization
- Creative problem solver that can generate innovative marketing ideas, work collaboratively, and lead a cross-functional team of collaborators toward a common goal
- Meticulous with strong project management and organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communications including executive presence
- Degree or equivalent experience in Marketing or related field required
- Past work history at a consulting firm/systems integrator and/or experience within the Salesforce partner ecosystem
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.For California-based roles, the base salary hiring range for this position is $120,300 to $165,500.Compensation offered will be determined by factors such as location, level, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Certain roles may be eligible for incentive compensation, equity, benefits. More details about our company benefits can be found at the following link: https://www.salesforcebenefits.com.