Senior Analyst, Sales Programs
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
Who We Are
Mulesoft joined Salesforce in 2019 as an integration trailblazer. As our global sales team grows and scales, we are looking for high-energy, driven people who are passionate about helping them succeed. The Mulesoft Sales Programs team is focused on activating our go-to-market sales motions and helping sellers successfully and efficiently create quality pipe gen. Every sales play and program we execute has a measurable dollar impact. This role combines the creative process of designing prescriptive programs and strategies, with the “business end” of operationalizing these programs with sales teams to ensure they are executed and produce results.
What You’ll Be Doing
You will work directly with our Account Executives and Sales leaders to understand their pipe generation needs, collaborate with a diverse group from Salesforce to develop and execute a sales program to meet those needs, and then track the pipe generation results and adapt the sales programs as necessary based upon lessons learned. This role provides a unique opportunity to be entrepreneurial in an established organization, and combine relationship building and business strategy with an operational focus.
Who You Are
The ideal candidate has either been in sales or worked closely with sales to understand their needs and mentality, combined with an understanding of how to develop and execute a structured program. Your analytical mind, executive presence, and ability to identify and solve critical problems enables you to act as a trusted adviser and business partner to Sales leaders. You are comfortable analyzing data and speaking with salespeople to identify hot spots and needs, and then are adept at working cross-functionally with teams such as sales strategy, data science, corporate marketing, product marketing, and the broader enablement team, to deliver programs that meet your sales team’s needs.
- Relevant experience. 3-5 years of experience in Sales Enablement, Sales Programs, Learning Design, Sales Strategy or Sales Operations preferred.
- A go-getter. You take initiative, are proactive, and thrive in an entrepreneurial environment. You have experience with successfully managing a diverse workload.
- Analytical and data-minded. You have experience monitoring pipeline metrics/data for trends, opportunities, and issues. Salesforce reporting & dashboarding experience is preferred.
- Flexible. You can switch between presenting a business strategy to your sales stakeholders one hour, and the next you’re rolling up your sleeves to dig into functional work that needs to get done.
- Relationship builder. You flawlessly build and sustain strong relationships with sales teams and cross-functional stakeholders. You’re self-directed and resourceful with strong interpersonal, teamwork, and organizational skills.
- Organized. You have an ability to balance thoroughness, high quality, and efficiency within a high volume of tasks. You understand how to build alignment and keep sales leaders and cross-functional stakeholders informed.
- Communicator. You have excellent, polished written and oral communication skills.
- Degree or equivalent proven experience required. Experience will be evaluated based on the core competencies for the role (e.g. extracurricular leadership roles, military experience, volunteer roles, work experience, etc.).
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.For New York-based roles, the base salary hiring range for this position is $106,200 to $146,000.For California-based roles, the base salary hiring range for this position is $106,200 to $146,000.Compensation offered will be determined by factors such as location, level, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Certain roles may be eligible for incentive compensation, equity, benefits. More details about our company benefits can be found at the following link: https://www.salesforcebenefits.com.