Account Executive - (New Logo Hunter)
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers and partners, we are working to improve the state of the world. We are honored to be named among the winners of the Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Awards as one of the Best Places to Work for 2023 internationally!
As part of our Region WEST in Germany, the team focusses on growing our solutions in the highest Mid-Market ("Mittelstand") Companies - both with strategic customers as well as prospects.
We're proud of our unique culture.
It takes grit, empathy, and a lot of creativity to help businesses achieve a digital transformation. That’s why our Sales team reimagines what selling looks like. Today, we’re trusted advisors to the world's most admired companies — helping them connect with their customers, partners, and employees in a whole new way.
Nothing is more important to us than customer success. That means we won’t simply sell products — we consult and listen deeply to understand business needs. The solutions we present to each client are backed by collaborative cross-functional teams. At Salesforce, every day presents an opportunity to evolve, drive our careers, and unlock potential.
We win as a team. And you can be part of this winning team!
We are currently looking for curious and driven Account Executives with solid business-to-business sales and account management experience. You will be selling our entire portfolio of solutions across a patch of higher Mid-Market ("Mittelstand") Accounts within our Region WEST in Germany. As an Account Executive you orchestrate an extended cross-functional team - e.g., Solution Engineers, Cloud Product Specialists, Success Mangers, Implementation Partners, Executive Sponsors, etc. - to bring the full power of Salesforce to your customers and prospects and convince with a value-oriented selling approach. You drive customer success and growth.
- Manage entire complex sales-cycles often presenting to C-level executives the value of our full suite of applications
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement, while creating satisfied customers
- Evangelize the Salesforce vision through product demonstrations, in-market events, and account specific initiatives
- Orchestrate the extended team with Business Developers, Pre-sales, Solution specialists and marketers
- Deliver growth via cross-/upselling with existing customers and winning new logos
- Strengthen client relationships through regular engagement, face-to-face meetings and sharing client experiences and testimonials
- Leverage industry events and user groups to generate market interest
- Technology sales experience, preferably Software or Business Applications
- Strong B2B sales and account management experience and a solid track record selling into the German market
- Ability to quickly identify pain points, strategic goals and value drivers of our customers/prospects in various industries
- Successful history of net new business sales
- Evidence of relationship building skills with an ability to grow and nurture relationships up to C-Level
- Ability to create and deliver compelling storylines for C-Level presentations
- Ability to map out and strategically define account plans for top tier accounts managed.
- Fluent in German and English
- Willingness to Travel
committed to winning
profound experience in selling complex software & solutions
be a courageous communicator
eager to motivate & champion within a team to meet and exceed our clients' expectations
Competitive compensation package with uncapped commission and employee stock purchase plan
success from anywhere / working from anywhere
substantial educational and wellbeing reimbursement
broad variety of self-development , e-learning and career development programs
Attractive parental benefits and parental leave options to help you tend to all your family needs
Diversity & Inclusion:
One of Salesforce's core values is, Equality. We believe in equal opportunity employment for everyone. We also promote and respect work-life balance, because we believe that enhancing individual and professional growth is key to global success.
Be successful together:
Salesforce is a fast growing company which has kept its strong core values: trust, equality, growth and innovation.
We foster creativity and innovation at every level. We align the entire company on the same objectives, strategic vision and country goals, which are built as one team. We are intentional about creating an inclusive community where every individual’s voice is heard and everyone is empowered to be their authentic self.
Come join one of the most innovative companies in the world. We’re looking for exceptional talent to drive impact at our customers and define the future of digital marketing.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.