Manager, Sales Programs
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
Overview of the Role
We are looking for high-energy, driven people who are passionate about helping sales teams succeed. Salesforce’s Sales Programs team is focused on executive-level alignment to provide insights on how to successfully and efficiently create quality pipe gen. Every sales play/program we implement has a measurable impact!
You will work directly with executive sales leaders, sales teams, and front-line sales managers to understand their pipe generation and pipe progression needs, collaborate with a diverse cross-functional group of Salesforce teams across sales, marketing, enablement, strategy, and others to develop and implement a sales program to meet those needs, then measure the results and adapt the sales programs as needed. You will work closely with your Sales Programs team members to develop and implement a single sales programs strategy to meet the collective needs of the business you support!
The following skills will help ensure your success in the role:
Cross-Functional Relationship Management
- Builds trusted partnerships and works cross-functionally to share information and resources, problem-solving, and produce better outcomes
- Work with sales collaborators to align on high-level business priorities for the quarter and year
- Build and deliver presentations to management, C-Level Executives, and sales executives
- Analyze sales performance and health of the business to create programs addressing pipeline gaps and productivity gaps and standardize processes
- Leverage reports and data to gain quantitative insights into a business challenge
Program Design & Delivery
- Synthesize data and create programs to address gaps in the business, bringing in cross-functional teams as needed
- Develops creative net innovative approaches or processes to solve new or emerging problems
- Delivers compelling & impactful programs to large & diverse audiences of sellers; comfortable presenting to large groups
- Structured project management skills with the ability to engage in the right actions and cross-functional teams to drive successful goal attainment and consistently produce strong results despite day-to-day challenges
- Operationalize the program from start to finish, which includes leading the execution across multiple cross-functional teams, delivery, follow-up, and managing-up engagement metrics post-program launch
- Change management based on program performance and Key Performance Indicators
Win as a Team
- Establishes a spirit of collaboration and leads by example
- Asks questions and seeks out input from others to develop the best solutions and ideas
- Champions a culture of interdependence, encouragement, teamwork, collaboration, and communication
- 7+ years of proven experience sales strategy, sales operations, sales programs, sales enablement, sales consulting, sales leadership, or learning design preferred
- Experience designing (or influencing the design of) revenue-producing sales campaigns and/or programs, and go-to-market strategies
- Ability to draw practical insights from data sets and reviews with salespeople and sales leaders
- Degree or equivalent proven experience required. Experience will be evaluated based on the core competencies for the role (e.g. extracurricular leadership roles, military experience, volunteer roles, work experience, etc.)
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.For New York-based roles, the base salary hiring range for this position is $131,300 to $180,500.For California-based roles, the base salary hiring range for this position is $131,300 to $180,500.Compensation offered will be determined by factors such as location, level, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Certain roles may be eligible for incentive compensation, equity, benefits. More details about our company benefits can be found at the following link: https://www.salesforcebenefits.com.