Employee Relations Manager (HR)
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job CategoryEmployee Success
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
The Employee Relations Manager is a part of the EMEA Employee Relations team and Global Employee Relations function. This role will be based in Dublin Ireland and will report to the Senior Director, ER EMEA. This role will be responsible for end to end case management of disciplinary and grievance investigations, conducting witness interviews, collating findings and maintaining compliance with local law. They will also support people managers in addressing underperformance, using standard methodologies to ensure consistent application of the Performance Improvement Framework (PIF) in alignment with Salesforce values.
Scope of role:
● Collaborate and partner with HRBPs, our internal Legal team and Employee Success Shared Services organisation to achieve high quality, seamless HR support, and represent as “1 HR” to the business
● Leads ER cases across EMEA (conducts investigations, supports performance management, run disciplinary, grievance and separation processes)
● Participates on global restructure and restructure programs, applying local legal processes and market standard methodologies
● Partner with the wider EMEA ER team to create and sustain positive employee relations programs and standard methodologies across the region
● Supports business leaders and people managers through their ER challenges, handling business risk and balancing commercial decisions with employee welfare
● Delivers and facilitates ER training
● Generates, analyses and reports on metrics to share themes and trends to the business
● Tracks, reports and analyzes case trends utilising the internal ER case management system
● Lead or participate on special projects/programs requiring ER internal partner input, as needed.
Desired skills and experience
● Demonstrated experience in employee relations and CSE management
● Experience as an HR BP with material ER exposure or as an ER specialist
● Proven negotiation skills and an ability to influence others
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Ability to build strong partnerships and work effectively in a matrixed environment with leaders and ES colleagues
● A Human Resources; Industrial relations or other related degrees
● Experience working in a fast-paced environment, preferably in a high growth technology company although this is not a requirement.
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good– you’ve come to the right place.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.