Account Executive - Tableau- North Germany
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
We are currently looking for a curious and driven Account Executive with solid business-to-business sales and account management experience. You will be selling our analytics solutions (Tableau) across a patch of Commercial Accounts within our Region North in Germany. This territory houses some of Germany's most recognized companies as well as a large number of prospects.This is a role requires the ability and mindset to work with both existing customers and to develop new business in net new organizations.
Your main responsibilities:
- Manage entire sales-cycles often presenting to C-level executives the value of our analytics solution (Tableau)
- Significantly grow business with existing Tableau and Salesforce accounts
- Develop new business with companies that are not customers, yet
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement, while creating satisfied customers
- Evangelize the Salesforce vision through product demonstrations, in-market events, and account specific initiatives
- Orchestrate the extended team with Business Developers, Pre-sales, Solution specialists and marketers
- Deliver growth via cross-/upselling with existing customers and winning new logos
- Strengthen client relationships through regular engagement, face-to-face meetings and sharing client experiences and testimonials
- Leverage industry events and user groups to generate market interest
- Technology sales experience, preferably Software or Business Applications
- Track record for farming & hunting
- A passion for data and analytics
- Evidence of relationship building skills with an ability to grow and nurture relationships up to C-Level
- Ability to create and deliver compelling storylines for C-Level presentations
- Ability to map out and strategically define account plans for top tier accounts managed
- Fluent in German and English
- Willingness to Travel (up to 60%)
- Strong B2B sales and account management experience and a solid track record selling into the German market
- Ability to quickly identify pain points, strategic goals and value drivers of our customers/prospects in various industries
- Successful history of net new business sales
We provide extensive training and mentoring including Bootcamp training. With our strong coaching culture we aim to develop world-class sales leaders. This is a great opportunity to develop your international experience in an organisation that has transformed the Enterprise Software Market with Cloud Computing
After a period of continuous target achievement and learning & development you will be offered the opportunity to apply for a number of positions in EMEA as part of your career progression planSalesforce Foundation:
Over the last 18 years Salesforce Foundation has become a vital part of our culture. The vision of the Salesforce Foundations is to use our people, technology and relationships to improve our communities. Using a unique 1/1/1 Model - 1% Time, 1% Product and 1% Equity we contribute the core strengths of Salesforce to our communities.
- Clear and structured career path into Sales Management and Senior Leadership positions
- World - Class Training & Development in the areas of professional growth and product knowledge
- Constant learning and knowledge sharing with some of the best complex selling professionals in the industry
- Opportunity to make a massive impact on your customer's' business by providing best CRM solutions in the world
- Chance to work in a dynamic, fun and challenging environment where we will make sure you reach your full potential
- Gym subsidy, Travel Scheme, Education Subsidy, Pension, 7 Volunteering Days a year and free snacks and drinks!
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.