Salesforce Developer Marketing Cloud
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job CategoryCustomer Success
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
- Collaborate with client stakeholders to define requirements, deliverables, and set and manage expectations
- Implement data integration processes to bring together data from various sources into the sources, ensure data quality and accuracy by cleaning, transforming, and standardizing data as needed.
- Manage the technical delivery of custom development, integrations, and data migration elements of a Salesforce implementation
- Create and deliver regular reports and dashboards to stakeholders, highlighting key performance metrics and trends.
- Collaborate with marketing and sales teams to define customer segments for targeted campaigns and personalized messaging.
- Ability to understand a project and deep dive to debug issues
- Liaise with Salesforce product teams to support client implementations
- Working while collaborating with global teams for delivery across geographies. We need you to be flexible with your work hours
- Maintain a target billable utilization aligned to the role
- Demonstrable customer-facing consulting experience of solution design & technical delivery of Software As A Service platforms / equivalent.
- Experience with Salesforce Data Cloud or another Customer Data Platform software
- Experience leading customer facing discovery sessions to conceptualise and design complex business solutions.
- Experience documenting customer problems and software solutions using business requirement document(s), wireframes, diagrams, workflows and mockups.
- Excellent presentation and verbal skills with technical, non-technical, end-user, and executive audiences
- Excellent with SQL and SOQL
- Strong analytical skills to derive actionable insights from customer data.
- Strong understanding of SOAP APIs, REST APIs and integration architectures.
- Understanding of key design patterns and large data volume limitations and best practices
- Understanding of data sharing and visibility considerations and how these play into platform architecture
- Familiarity with Software Development Life Cycle methodologies including requirements, design, implementation, testing and maintenance
- Experience with Salesforce Cloud implementations, with 4+ years direct experience on the platform
- A positive “Yes I can” attitude
- Great communication & diagramming skills
- Proven results leading customer and/or partner success stories
- Salesforce Data Cloud Accreditation
- Relevant Salesforce certifications and consulting experience are strongly recommended
- Marketing Cloud certifications strongly preferred (Marketing Cloud Email Specialist, Marketing Cloud Consultant). Similar certifications against other MAPs a plus (IBM/Unica, SAS, Adobe, Oracle, Teradata)
- Related experience with Salesforce CRM (Sales, Service, Community) preferred
- Familiarity with Agile project delivery methodology, ceremonies and tools
- Adaptable to frequent changes and ambiguity as we evolve and grow our practice
- Understanding of sales process and methodologies preferred
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.