Industries Success Architect
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job CategoryCustomer Success
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
The Success Architect provides proactive and reactive Architecture, Technology & Strategy thought leadership, as well as Product Technical expertise pertaining to the Salesforce Core Cloud and Commerce Cloud Products. They engage with our Signature Success customers, to help increase customer value, adoption, and minimize attrition risk. They work multi-functionally in a Team of Global Success Architects and partner with key team members at Salesforce such as Account Success Managers, Premier and Signature Support and Product Management, to make our customers wildly successful. They build C-Level relationships with our largest most sophisticated customers and build a network and community of customers delivering technical thought leadership and mentorship!
A Salesforce Success Architect is an expert technical authority within specific domains of Salesforce applications (Service Cloud, Commerce Cloud, Platform) and the Integration into other Salesforce Clouds as well as 3rd party systems.
We are hiring for Success Architects with Salesforce Core Product implementation experience.
Additional experience in one or more of the following clouds are preferred:
- Service Cloud
- Commerce Cloud (B2B, B2C)
- Experience Cloud
- Financial Services Cloud
- Salesforce Industries Communications Cloud
- Health Cloud
The Success Architect Responsibilities:
· Requests for strategic customer engagements that leverage Salesforce Enterprise Architecture Methodologies and Governance Best Practices to drive optimized customer implementations
· Help customers prepare for major platform changes such as infrastructure changes, product EOLs, certificate changes, etc
· Handle Renewal or attrition red accounts which require technical standard methodology discussions to help mitigate risk
· Salesforce Cross-product area solutions, including touch points to Salesforce Clouds and 3rd party systems/platforms
· Proactively work with strategic customers to build vision, review architecture, suggest standard processes, and resolve blockers.
· Work with our professional services teams as well as Salesforce Partners, to ensure success targets and provide support for project teams.
· Extensive experience in one or more of the following: consulting, technical support, account management or project management -- ideally with Salesforce or related applications in a SaaS environment.
· Consultative and customer focused approach and engagement style
· Deep technical knowledge of the Salesforce Core products and features, capabilities, best use and how to deploy, including knowledge how to integrate the Salesforce platform and ecosystem
· Experience dealing with large scale, technologically sophisticated accounts, which are constantly challenging product capabilities
· Proven ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organisation, including executive and C-level
· Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform efficiently under pressure
· Competence both for analysing technical concepts and translating them into business terms, and for mapping business requirements to technical features
· Detailed familiarity with the database, application and network technologies used in Cloud Computing (e.g. knowledge of network topologies and devices, database concepts and SQL, multi-tenancy)
· Experience with eCommerce or Customer Self Service technologies are a plus
· Salesforce product certifications are a plus, in particular: Administrator and all Salesforce Core Certifications; Service Cloud and Experience Cloud Consultant; B2B and B2C Solution Architect)
Please note: This position requires 4-5 days in office/ on premise at a Salesforce hub location.
Our Investment In You
- World-class enablement and on-demand training - check out Trailhead.com for a sneak peek!
- Exposure to executive thought leaders with a passion for living our values
- Clear path to promotion with accelerated leadership development programs
- Weekly 1:1 coaching with your leadership
- Fast Ramp mentorship program
- Week-long product bootcamp
Have you heard of our 1:1:1 model, passionate about giving back to the community? The success in giving back have helped us and our Trailblazer community become a leader in philanthropy, culture, and innovation. We are one of the World’s Most Innovative Companies, according to Forbes, we are #1 in PEOPLE’s Top 15 Companies that Care, and are on Fortune’s Change the World list. Values create value. Our values helped drive our revenue number to $13.28 billion dollars in fiscal years in 2019.
We have a public-facing website that explains our various benefits for:
- Health benefits
- Financial benefits and perks
- Time off and leave policies
- Parental benefits
- Perks and discounts
Visit https://www.salesforcebenefits.com/ for the full breakdown.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.