Success Guide- Platform Cloud
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job CategoryCustomer Success
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
Platform Success Guide
The role of the Success Guide will be responsible for helping to grow customers’ value and improve adoption at scale. The Success Guide will engage with customers across all account segments, delivering 1:Many programs and 1:1 success guidance to Salesforce customers. They will partner with Success Managers and Sales. Success Guides play a critical role in providing the right recommendation at the right time, enabling customer value realization at scale.
The ideal candidate is organized, agile, and passionate about Customer Success. They have excellent presentation and communication skills in both a 1 on 1 and group setting. Using their product knowledge, they deliver value to both customers and internal teams.
* Deliver 1:1 & 1:Many customer engagements
* Action Best Practice Insight
* Product Education
* Technical Advice
* Adoption Guidance
* Accelerate Feature / Cloud Adoption
* Manage Consultative Engagements with Customers
* Drive Guided Success Engagements
* Support Success Teams
Compulsory Qualifications & Skills
* 3+ years of relevant work experience in Salesforce products with at least 3 years working on Platform Cloud and in any combination of other Salesforce products, including Sales, Service, Experience.,
* Service Cloud consultant certification is a must.
* Platform Developer 1 certification preferred, while not mandatory.
* Engineering degree preferred.
* Understanding of programming languages (such as Java, Python)
* Experience developing and supporting web services (REST, SOAP)
* Must be proficient with analysing log files and standard debugging concepts
* Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
* Diplomacy and professionalism when engaging with customers and navigating complex politics within their organisations.
Preferred Qualifications & Skills
* Proven ability to manage time and prioritise activities while performing effectively under pressure
* Support Success and Sales Teams to ensure that customer gets maximum value out of the platform.
* Understanding of business analysis, change management, user adoption, release management, and governance
* Working knowledge of the overall Salesforce platform suite and applications
* Proven success leading customer-facing presentations and engagements
* Able to handle objections, prioritise customer issues and collaborate with manager and colleagues to effectively drive resolution
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.