Software Engineering LMTS
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job CategorySoftware Engineering
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
Did you ever wonder what kind of data service can fuel the growth of Salesforce’s #1 CRM platform used by some of the world’s biggest enterprises who trust us with their data? Did you ever wish if you could be part of a team that develops such web-scale, highly available secure service? Did you want to be part of a pioneering team that evolves the service into a multi-cloud data fabric? If seeing your innovative, high quality code deployed in production is what challenges you then come join our team who develop and manage the largest cloud-based
enterprise-quality data service.
We would love to talk to you if you have some of the following attributes:
- Experience designing, developing, debugging, and operating resilient distributed systems that run on physical and virtual servers.
- Resolve complex technical issues and drive innovations that improve system scalability, availability, resilience, and performance.
- You have experience balancing live-site management, feature delivery, and retiring technical debt.
- Create, maintain and share technical documentation used by other engineering teams.
- 8+ years of experience architecting and developing large-scale distributed systems.
- Experience in concurrency, multithreading and synchronization.
- Proficiency in systems software development in Java, Python, Go, C/C++, or other language.
- Practical knowledge of algorithms, patterns, and tradeoffs of distributed systems’ design.
- Solid understanding of how to configure, deploy, manage and maintain large cloud hosted systems; including auto-scaling, metrics & monitoring, performance tuning, troubleshooting and disaster recovery.
- Experience delivering on strategic initiatives effectively in a fast paced environment while supporting day-to-day issues.
- Proficiency with source control, continuous integration, and testing pipelines.
- The following skills are a plus:
- Hands-on experience with Linux server, and cloud architectures.
- Good understanding of network technologies like DNS, Load Balancing, SSL, TCP/IP, HTTP.
- Knowledge of metrics & monitoring e.g., Splunk, and configuration management tools e.g., Puppet.
- Experience with software based compute infrastructure e.g., AWS, GCP.
- Working experience with source control systems e.g., Perforce.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.