Success Architect - MuleSoft
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job CategoryCustomer Success
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
Are you as passionate about creating solutions as you are about providing an exceptional experience for every customer?
MuleSoft's Customer Success team in Japan is looking to add a Customer Success Architect (CSA) to their organization to help us further define new processes, structures, and positions while guiding our customers to thrive and grow on MuleSoft’s Anypoint Platform.
As a MuleSoft CSA, you will work closely with our most strategic accounts to understand their business challenges and identify how MuleSoft Anypoint Platform can help create a solution that will allow their business to be more agile, flexible, and successful. You will help to advance integration maturity and cost-effectiveness by providing guidance around common patterns, centralized management, shared infrastructure, technical leadership, and other best practices. You will also work with customers to set up centers for enablement, including the identification of MuleSoft experts, knowledge and code repositories, and reusable components.
What you’ll achieve:
- Master the Anypoint products and quickly establish your credibility across the organization
- Review our existing industry go-to-market strategy and product roadmap and identify patterns that have promoted a successful enterprise connectivity model in existing customers
- Learn the business challenges and opportunities of your future accounts
- Engage with your book of customers, understand their current and future projects, and begin to add value
- Overhaul our pre-sales and technical sales enablement assets e.g. demos, whitepapers, etc.
- Test new strategies in the field, together with our pre-sales and sales teams, and revise in accordance with their feedback and geographical differences
- Be ingrained across the company as the subject matter expert to go to when it comes to your specific industry or area of expertise, particularly with regards to technical matters
- Develop sufficient understanding of our strategic objectives and what is needed for us to be successful; apply knowledge to proactively drive your own work agenda from here on out
- Build the internal and external support community through public speaking about industry and technology trends and successful engagements, published papers, and training/knowledge transfer to client and systems integrators
What you’ll need to be successful:
- High-level fluency in Japanese and business-fluency in English
- Ability to evaluate architecture and infrastructure to uncover technical needs. Based on these discoveries, make recommendations for improvement with different lines of business while making use of the MuleSoft platform and supporting applications
- Experience with using a JAVA IDE (Eclipse, Intelli J, Netbeans) along with Tomcat, XML, JMS, API design and management, and SOA/Integration technologies
- Comfortable multitasking across parallel work streams, juggling different roles and priorities in each
- Deeply motivated by making customers successful and expanding their use of MuleSoft products and services
About MuleSoft, a Salesforce company
Our mission is to help organizations change and innovate faster by making it easy to connect the world’s applications, data, and devices. Companies like Spotify, McDonald’s, and Unilever rely on MuleSoft to stay agile, deliver faster, and make the most of their IT investment with API-led connectivity. Hiring exceptional people who want to build a great company together is our number one priority, and we’re committed to providing an equal opportunity workplace where everyone is supported and inspired to do their best work. We work tirelessly to build this culture, and we’re proud to have been named the #1 Top Workplace in the Bay Area and a best place to work 6 years in a row.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.