Alliances Country Leader
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
- Lead Alliances in Norway as Alliances Leader and Partner Sales
- Support RVPs and sales teams in strategic and operational sales
- Secure the health and capability of the Partner Ecosystem in Norway
- Cross-functional collaboration with Alliances leaders
- Collaborate with all relevant stakeholders, such as sales leadership, corporate and partner marketing, industry and enablement teams etc. to make sure our partners are skilled and able to drive sales and customer success
- Build Country and business plans with our key partners and hold them accountable for reaching the goals we have set up
- Drive & lead relevant community activities for partners
- Previous channel experience is perceived as an advantage
- Strong sales background. Sales management experience
- Experience from matrix organizations with several partners in an international environment.
- Vast experience and/or understand how consulting companies work and what drives them forward.
- Proven track record to structure and transition sophisticated problems to solutions
- Strong presentation skills, especially related to building compelling and influential presentations
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills. Slack will be your best friend.
- Valuable work experience focused on scaling operations and/or logical reasoning
- Self-starter motivated to go above and beyond the task at hand and succeed in a collaborative, fast-paced environment
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.