Enablement Business Partner (Mulesoft)
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
MuleSoft’s Enablement team is transforming how we sell, enabling much larger average selling prices and higher win rates by delivering insight and ultimately transformational outcomes to customers. Our primary objective is to improve field productivity, which is arguably the most important metric in our business. We don’t just roll out a model that is already tried...we are defining the model. In the process, we’re helping a large number of individuals accelerate their careers.
We are seeking a Manager/Senior Manager-level Enablement Business Partner to lead the strategy and execution to improve the success of the UK&I sales organisation. Core responsibilities include adapting EMEA programs to meet local needs, designing curated enablement programs and partnering with the Salesforce Core team to drive collaboration between our sales organisations. You will be a trusted advisor to the UK&I Sales Leader and team. While this role will primarily support enablement for the MuleSoft Sales organisation, this individual will work closely with stakeholders across the UK&I business and partner with sales strategy, programs, marketing, and employee success. Success in this role will be measured by AE productivity and improvement against key metrics defined by EMEA leadership.
This is a unique opportunity to join an ambitious, growing team of enablement leaders that is defining what great enablement looks like. This role is a crucial member of the Enablement Business Partner team. This position will be located in London, UK.
- Act as the UK&I subject matter expert as it relates to enablement priorities, partnering with UK&I leadership to be ‘the voice’ of the market within the EMEA Enablement team
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative analysis to determine UK&I enablement priorities and adapt the EMEA enablement plan accordingly, and regionalise where needed and possible.
- Track and measure the results of enablement programs and content, and regularly report results to key business stakeholders
- Implement programs designed to drive pipeline & collaboration across the MuleSoft & Salesforce Field Sales teams
- Leverage SMEs to deliver training (virtually and in person) across different locations and teams, facilitating the successful delivery
- Identify best practices and distribute findings across EMEA
- Support ongoing operating rhythms and business reviews for EMEA teams
- Support the onboarding of new AEs in region
- Coordinate with the Head of UKI Sales and the rest of EBPs to drive process, tooling and training improvements
- 5+ years in enablement, sales or sales management, sales productivity or product enablement
- 2+ years of experience influencing senior leaders to achieve business outcomes
- Strong executive presence, communication and influence skills
- Strong collaboration and problem-solving skills
- Comfortable presenting in front of large groups
- Proven track record of producing and hosting educational events, driving adoption, and measuring the impact of enablement programs.
- Flexibility and ability to adjust on the fly, to new demands; a high sense of urgency and comfortable with ambiguity
- “Do What It Takes” mindset to drive execution and ability to pivot
- Demonstrated leadership in delivering results with large-scale, cross-functional teams
- Ability to conduct analyses and translate results to easily digestible communications including messages and presentations
- Ability to travel to various global locations if required
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.