Lead Behavioural & Leadership Enablement
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job CategoryProgram & Project Management
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
Program Manager - Behavioural & Leadership TPIL
As a Program Manager, you will have the opportunity to program manage behavioural & leadership (B&L) development programs across Salesforce India. You will be responsible to develop enablement experiences for strategic initiatives focused on the Technology and Products organisation at Salesforce. You will report to the Director of Technology, People, Innovation & Learning team (TPIL) with a main focus on managing behavioural & leadership programs and designing and developing enablement experiences.
In this individual contributor role, you will manage established B&L programs and exercise your creative skills to create new, engaging learning experiences for our internal engineers and product managers across multiple programs and project initiatives. You will be responsible for working with multiple stakeholders including internal HR & T&P managers, managing vendor partners, managing program deadlines, and producing quality metrics/deliverables that drive meaningful impacts.
* Create, roll-out and evaluate high quality learning solutions that combine a variety of formats / methodologies and foster Salesforce’s learning culture.
* Manage end to end L&D process including training need analysis, design & deployment of learning solutions and evaluation of learning impact and creating dashboards to communicate the effort.
* Project manage B&L programs and strategic initiative projects based on the needs of the Technology and Products organisation, including the participant application and selection process, coordinating and/or facilitating live and virtual workshops, driving stakeholder alignment, and coordinating executive speakers.
* Analyse adhoc training requests and steer execution basis business needs.
* Data analysis, creation, and publication of periodic B&L metrics/dashboard for business review and feed talent discussions.
* Own quarterly training calendar publication based on learning needs of the organisation.
* Draft all program announcements, updates, newsletters, and recaps, and respond to all inquiries promptly and courteously.
* Research, conduct needs analysis, and work with SMEs to write design documents that are easy to understand to execute development.
* Use design thinking concepts to design engaging, activity-based learning experiences for, in-person, virtual, and async audiences.
* Explore new training vendors and continuously enrich learning experience.
* Use tools like Google Docs, Confluence, Articulate 360 to create engaging, activity-based, learning activities, modules, and courses.
* Manage projects and programs effectively to meet deadlines and deliverables; communicate proactively with stakeholders if there are obstacles.
* Create & Manage a pool of internal trainers in India including their engagement, rewards & recognition
* Produce and/or facilitate virtual learning events using Google Meet and Zoom, and also facilitate live training sessions in both Hyderabad and Bangalore offices.
* Actively identify and develop new and innovative ways of delivering engaging upskill programmes in hybrid learning environment.
* Prepare appropriate communication strategy for learning programs/initiatives; content development for flagship programs; showcase value of learning at every possible business touch points
* Proactively look for opportunities to meet internal customer and stakeholder needs, improve learner experience, and innovate on current learning experiences.
* Access high quality information on L&D across industries/region and apply them to work to create strategic impact
Role Specific Experience:
1. MBA degree or equivalent work experience of 9 - 12 yrs in Learning and Development, Behavioural & Leadership topics facilitation, Instructional Design, or related field.
2. Strong experience in designing learning solutions with metrics to show impact.
3. Strong working knowledge of Google Applications (including Gmail, Google Drive, Docs, Slides, Google sheets).
4. Strong working knowledge of Articulate 360 (Storyline and Rise). Use Articulate 360 to create engaging, activity-based learning activities, modules, and courses including branching scenarios, Articulate templates, graphic organizers, etc.
5. Highly self motivated and willingness to take feedback and apply it to improve deliverables.
6. Ability to work independently, solve problems, and be resourceful; does not require extensive supervision and direction.
7. Thrives working in a fast-paced and high-tech company.
8. Proactively communicates with the team, ensuring that problems are surfaced early and work is delivered as expected.
9. Excellent written and oral communication skills.
10. Experience juggling multiple competing business priorities, and working under tight deadlines.
11. Outstanding organizational, interpersonal, and relationship-building skills conducive to collaboration.
12. Experience using Confluence or related tool to create engaging learning resources, information, and content.
13. Proactive, positive, and innovative mindset.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.