Name Account Executive - Financial Services
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform, and world's #1 CRM empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes’s “World’s Most Innovative Company” five years in a row and one of Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
We are currently recruiting a high-energy, driven Enterprise Account Executive with relevant experience in Software or Solution sales, value-driven sales approach. Ideal candidates should possess strong B2B sales and account management experience and a solid track record. Salesforce offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be provided the tools, resources, and outstanding leadership to sell business application solutions. These individuals are committed to winning but also benefit from seasoned leadership and an incredible, loyal and passionate customer base ideal for up-selling and cross-selling our growing suite of Cloud Computing applications and platform.
- Learn Salesforce award winning products, platform, and value proposition
- Work in partnership with our team of Business Developers, Pre-sales and marketers for all sales leads and sales opportunities
- Drive a high volume of sales by managing the complete sales process
- Up-selling and leveraging business from new and established customer relationships
- Strengthen client relationships through regular engagement and face-to-face meetings
- Managing industry events and user groups to generate market interest
- Attend industry-recognized sales training programs
- Further development of sales techniques through our Sales Academy, Boot camp and Sales Productivity teams
- Technology sales experience, preferably Software or Business Applications
- Solid sales forecasting abilities and revenue achievement
- Successful history of net new business sales
- A background in inbound and outbound prospecting and closing of new business
- Consistent overachievement of quota and revenue goals
- Willingness to Travel
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.