Senior Product Manager, Digital Intelligence and Automation
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
The Salesforce Marketing Decision Science team is focused on using data and AI to drive decisions across the organization to enhance our pipeline, ACV, and customer success. Whether we are making a strategic decision with analytics or an automated decision with marketing automation, we strive to use data and AI responsibly to grow our business and improve the customer experience. We build data and AI products on Salesforce technology to help with Salesforce’s own digital transformation. The tools we build fuel marketers with the data-driven insights they need to drive the sales pipeline, increase customer adoption, and create better experiences for all of our collaborators. We lead the entire supply chain of data from creation to storage to transformation and use in algorithms, data products, insights, and experiments. We take a trust-first approach to ensure data is collected and used appropriately and that our data products can be relied on by all collaborators.
- The Truth Profile team is part of Salesforce’s Marketing Decision Science, and we have taken upon a crucial goal of building a single source of truth for Salesforce customers, and partners and serve as the keystone for Salesforce’s ‘Identity marketing strategy’ by connecting identities, engagement data, customer orders, dedication, marketing journeys, and privacy management and crafting streamlined Omni-channel experiences.
- As a Senior Product Manager for Digital Intelligence and Automation, you'll spearhead the strategy, development, and execution of consolidating our customer data into a single source of truth within the Salesforce Data Cloud. Collaborating closely with Sales, Customer Success, and other teams, you'll ensure seamless data integration and enable activation and access, fostering its large-scale adoption throughout the organization.
What Are We Looking For?
- You're a strategic problem solver who can demonstrate both quantitative and qualitative data to inform your roadmap, and you have an interest in identifying both quick wins and big bets.
- You will be in the driver’s seat and responsible for defining the product requirements, and crafting clarity and alignment across all the teams that need to supply.
- You are a data PM at heart and live by the mantra “What is not measured cannot be improved” by defining, measuring, and monitoring adoption metrics for the Truth Profile.
- You grow with cross-functional collaboration partner effectively with collaborator teams and influence the overall scaling and partnership for scaling the Truth Profile adoption.
- You build great product demos and are able to present Truth Profile use cases on the Salesforce Customer Data Platform ecosystem and the Salesforce on Salesforce narrative to executive audiences and customers.
- You are adept at deconstructing sophisticated problems by applying your technical depth and data-driven approach to finding solutions and partnering effectively with engineering, product marketing, product leadership, and the rest of our amazing PM team in defining and scaling pilot launches.
- You have deep experience in customer-facing/product roles have emotional intelligence for customers and can tackle difficult, ambiguous projects, run, and implement.
- You have a sense of humor - we tackle big problems here, but we like to do it with a smile!
- Define and run the product roadmap for Truth Profile Growth and Adoption by identifying and scaling use cases across different areas such as Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success.
- Work with collaborators to help identify new use cases and areas to expand how we use Data Cloud. Prioritize and coordinate the launch plan.
- Own requirements gathering process - create product specs that clearly identify problems, opportunities, goals, and metrics as well as use cases, and product requirements that help design and engineering teams develop solutions and measure success.
- Collaborate with collaborators and define important metrics, measure, and report on the success of the delivered use cases and launches.
- Communicate progress to collaborators, functional owners, and internal team members
- Coordinate use case release communications (Slack announcements, documentation, etc.
- Represent and be a liaison for Truth Profile for strategic projects and ad hoc requests. Coordinate as required cross-functionally and with other teams to drive engagement.
- Be the voice of the customer and work with the Data Cloud Product Management team to provide feedback and be an early adopter of newly released features and enhancements.
- Represent Salesforce on Salesforce for Data Cloud for internal users and customers, working closely with Product Marketing Managers and Sales to enable/educate them on what we do and how we use Data Cloud internally to promote the product.
- Be a partner to the Product Leadership in Marketing Decision Science in ensuring our growth strategy, roadmap, and deliveries meet the needs of our collaborators and company
- Build and maintain strong relationships with collaborators, including customers, internal teams, and executive management, to ensure alignment and drive successful outcomes.
- 7+ years of professional experience, preferably handling data Products from inception through launch and iteration.
- Ability to quickly understand systems and technical concepts and an ability to jump into high-level architecture and related conversations in order to explain to Data engineers and other business partners.
- Strategic problem solver who can improve both quantitative and qualitative data to inform your roadmap, and you have a curiosity about identifying both quick wins and big bets.
- Experience providing enablement, product training, and technical expertise, facilitating creation and maintenance of proper product documentation, communicating work to collaborators, and participating in User discovery sessions with prospects and collaborators.
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision while maintaining a high level of efficiency, within a distributed remote and global organization.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic with shown creative and critical thinking capabilities.
- Experience working with remote/global teams and governance structures.
- Consistent track record of delivering successful products, concurrently and at scale.
- Shown ability leading scrum teams, writing detailed product/ technical requirement documentation
- Technology - Proficiency/ familiarity with our tech stack: Salesforce, Salesforce Data Cloud, and Marketing Cloud.
- General knowledge or previous working experience/exposure to sales, sales operations, and/or B2B marketing.
- Experience working with/running contractors/consultants
- Experience interacting with customers on calls and presenting to small/medium-sized audiences at conferences.
- Education - We prefer a Bachelor's degree in business or computer science or equivalent business experience.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.For California-based roles, the base salary hiring range for this position is $188,200 to $258,700.Compensation offered will be determined by factors such as location, level, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Certain roles may be eligible for incentive compensation, equity, benefits. More details about our company benefits can be found at the following link: https://www.salesforcebenefits.com.