Territory Account Executive Guadalajara
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
The Territory Account Executive will be growing and managing subsets within the MM accounts. Your role includes partnering with our Strategic Account Managers to evangelize the Salesforce vision and account strategy. You will work closely with current and prospective customers as a trusted advisor to deeply understand their unique company challenges and goals. You will consult with customers on the Salesforce Platform to evangelize solutions that will help them reach their business goals and blaze new trails within their organizations.
Some of your main deliverables will include:
- Manage the end to end sales process through engagement of appropriate resources such as Sales Engineers, Professional Services, Marketing, Ecosystem etc.
- Use your solution selling expertise to respond optimally to customer needs and identify business potential in order to create a strategic, long-term partnership with your customers.
- Strengthen client relationships through regular engagement and face-to-face meetings.
- Organize and manage industry events and user groups to generate market interest.
- Contribute to Salesforce growth by engaging with prospect organizations to position Salesforce solutions through strategic value based selling, business case definition, ROI analysis, references and analyst data.
- Exceed monthly/quarterly sales targets by selling Salesforce solutions within an assigned subset of major account/customer or vertical market.
- Territory/Vertical identification and research to formalize a go to market strategy and create qualified target accounts.
- Maintaining a long term perspective to maximize overall revenue generation while being able to generate short term results.
- Create and maintain a sales pipeline to ensure over-achievement within the designated market sector(s).
What we are looking for:
- Strong preference for selling Applications.
- Proven experience of quota carrying software or technology sales and account management experience.
- Successful history of net direct new business sales, with the ability to prove consistent delivery against revenue targets.
- Experience managing the sales cycle from business champion to C Level. Experience managing and closing complex sales cycles and demonstrated ownership and self-sufficiency in all aspects of territory management.
- Proven track record of exceeding sales quota.
- Ability to hunt, generate and close new businesses in greenfields.
- Ability to understand the needs of the clients, management skills and engaging other areas.
- Previous Sales Methodology training, CRM (Customer Relationship Management) experience, and strong customer references.
What's in it for you:
- Clear and structured career path into Senior and management positions within the company.
- World - Class Training & Development in the areas of professional growth and product knowledge.
- Constant learning and knowledge with some of the best complex selling professionals in the industry.
- Environment for an entrepreneurial minded person with a lot of energy, ideas and courage for their implementation.
- Freedom to design the own go-to market strategy.
- Entire sales cycle, from acquisition through to signing deals.
- Planning and implementation of marketing events
- Working with a professional team (marketing, sales program, solution engineering, business development)
- Regular customer meetings face to face in country
- Comprehensive training offering supplemented by individual coaching
- Chance to work in a dynamic, fun and challenging environment where we will make sure you reach your full potential.
- Health Insurance for you and your family
- Wellness and Education reimbursements
- Employee Stock Purchase program
- Childcare subsides
- Parental Leave
- And more!
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.