Named Account Executive - Tableau
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
Tableau Software, a Salesforce company, is the market leader in BI & Data Analytics field and is recognised as the #1 platform for 9 consecutive years, in the Gartner Magic Quadrant. We’ve been on an incredible journey - and we’re only just beginning. We’re on a mission to help our customers see and understand their data and have been helping companies across the globe to do just that!
The allure of Tableau is it can be used by anyone and can benefit everyone. Whether that be helping them to find ways to improve business efficiency, identify new revenue opportunities, or helping in the fight against COVID19. We hire based on our values – respect, teamwork, integrity, simplicity, and delighting our customers - and are proud to be part of the Salesforce Ohana.
As we continue to grow, we're looking for a talented Enterprise Account Executive to join our UK&I Enterprise Sales team selling Tableau solutions into a handful of our larger, key Enterprise level accounts within our Media vertical. These accounts are at different stages of their digital transformation journey which offers a fantastic opportunity to make an impact in this space.
Ideally, you will have extensive enterprise software sales experience, selling enterprise wide SAAS/software solutions across large organisations within the media sector. You’re used to selling into C-level stakeholders across multiple business areas. You have an entrepreneurial spirit, are customer oriented, a transformative, and highly collaborative solution sales professional. The beauty of Tableau is we don’t sell into IT – every business area can use our platform.
This role offers you the opportunity to own your account set and drive your GTM strategy and vision. You’ll be a trailblazer, enabling your customers to access and interpret their data, and will be front and centre in helping our clients to transform their businesses for the better.
What you’ll be doing
* Defining and crafting account plans to map out business opportunities where you can open and expand opportunities
* You’ll be a trusted advisor to your customers, and industry subject matter expert; developing meaningful business relationships across a variety of C-level stakeholders and key influencers.
* Qualifying and understanding your customers business critical issues and having value led sales conversations to articulate the impact, and ROI, that our solutions will have on their business.
* Partnering with a virtual internal team to build a road map and strategic plan tailored to each account; bringing them into the sales process when required to optimise each opportunity
* Collaborating and partnering with your Salesforce counterparts on each account to identify and close joint enterprise solution sales opportunities
What you’ll bring to the table
* Experience: You have several years of quota carrying sales experience in successfully selling enterprise software/SAAS solutions, closing 6-7 figure multi-year license agreements across business areas. An understanding of business applications and BI tools would be advantageous
* Curious: You’re inquisitive and always looking to learn and discover what your customer needs and wants; you keep track of market trends and thrive on improving your own skills
* Executive presence: You’re able to gain the trust of any stakeholder – from end users to C-level executives, acting as a Media industry expert
* Overachiever: You constantly challenge yourself to exceed whatever goals and objectives you’re given, and this is reflected in your track record of quota attainment
* Outstanding salesperson: You have a natural desire to seek out new contacts and opportunities. Your prospecting, planning, and closing skills are second to none. No deal is too big or small.
* Excellent communicator: Networking and relationship building comes naturally to you. You know what to say, and when to say it.
* Collaborator: You know the importance of winning as a team. Partnering with internal and external resources is a crucial factor in solution selling, and you know how to engage and empower multiple partners and colleagues to maximise success.
* Attention to detail: Not only do we build great tools, but we use them. Data integrity and accurate forecasting is crucial.
Diversity & Inclusion:
Equality is a core tenet of how we run our business, and we believe equality and diversity make us a better company and community. We respect and value employees from every background, and we thrive as a result.
Our Benefits. Get Taken Care Of
When you join Salesforce, you join a global family , and we take care of each other. Our incredible benefits protect and improve the lives of our employees and their families - check out our benefits site. They enhance everyday wellbeing, help you save for now and later, encourage you to take time off work, and provide amazing discounts.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.