Associate Infrastructure Engineer, BT
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
About Futureforce University Recruiting
Our Futureforce University Recruiting program is dedicated to attracting, retaining and cultivating talent. Our interns and new graduates work on real projects that affect how our business runs, giving them the opportunity to make a tangible impact on the future of our company. With offices all over the world, our recruits have the chance to collaborate and connect with fellow employees on a global scale. We offer job shadowing, mentorship programs, talent development courses, and much more.
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
We are looking for the best and brightest new college graduates to join our team of world class, highly motivated software engineers and cloud computing experts. You will have a chance to be mentored and network with senior levels at Salesforce, and be a part of a year long new graduate program with various targeted events throughout the year. Apply now and we look forward to reaching out to you with opportunities that fit your background and interests!
- Knowledge and experience with macOS/iOS development (Swift).
- Staying up-to-date with industry trends and standards to maintain a modern and stable tech stack.
- A passion for crafting creative solutions to address real user needs and business challenges.
- Adaptability in navigating ambiguity and embracing change in a fast-paced environment.
- Comfortable multitasking and collaborating within a global team, as well as independently taking ownership.
- Experience with databases such as MySQL, Aurora, etc.
- Mid-level knowledge and experience with macOS/iOS development (Swift).
- Experience with Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) or Platform operations.
- Familiarity with Agile methodology and practices.
- Strong grasp of UX/UI design principles.
- The same passion for creative problem-solving and adaptability to change.
- Comfortable multitasking and taking ownership while working both independently and within a global team.
- Use Swift to develop and improve native macOS/iOS applications for Salesforce employees globally.
- Automate tasks to increase efficiency using BASH, Python, Go, and Swift.
- Deploy and integrate new technologies for the global corporate IT environment.
- Interact with various business, engineering, security, and operational teams.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.