Application Support Lead
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job CategorySoftware Engineering
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
As a member of our Trailhead Global Operations team, you will be responsible for interacting with our Trailblazers on a daily basis and supporting the ongoing operations of the Salesforce Trailhead team. You will manage incoming inquiries and work closely with Content, Product and Marketing teams and personnel to diagnose and resolve complex technical issues. The objective of the team is to deliver personalized, quality issue solutions and guidance to our customers in a timely manner. Team delivers support by analysing problems and researching new issues. Additionally, you will assist with various program communications, using email, Slack, and other social communication channels.
• Respond to and troubleshoot customer support inquiries related to Trailhead trails, modules and superbadges. This will involve debugging, troubleshooting, and taking responsibility to see that the issue is fully resolved.
• Seek opportunities to create knowledge base materials dedicated towards operational efficiency while also empowering and enabling the Trailhead community.
• Develop and maintain technical expertise in assigned areas of product functionality and utilize that expertise effectively to help customers.
• Coordinate with Product Management, Content and Marketing teams in identifying, reporting, and resolving product issues.
• Support the Trailhead help team as needed for program development and additional projects.
• Work during AMER hours (Eastern/Pacific Standard Time - 5.30 PM/8.30 PM IST onwards depending on Day Light Savings Time), work hours can change depending on Business requirements
• BA/BS degree in a technical field preferred with a strong academic record.
• 2-5 years of experience in engineering / programming work experience.
• Visualforce, Apex code, Lightning components, Lightning web components, VSCode, Salesforce DX, packaging and deploying using ANT tool, building web services, with an ability to communicate technical concepts clearly and effectively.
• Understanding of database concepts and data management (RDBMS) and SQL.
• Programming abilities in one or more of the following languages: Java, PHP, Python, Ruby, .NET, and Perl.
• Highly organized with excellent attention to detail.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Proven history of strong phone/email/chat contact handling skills and active listening, with an ability to adapt/respond to customer of different regions.
• Proven ability to meet project timelines with quality results.
• Proven ability to understand complex processes and problem-solve.
• Ability to learn new tools and processes quickly and apply skills to projects.
• Ability to prioritize and balance multiple tasks and ongoing projects; ability to estimate time required to complete projects and meet deadlines; ability to report on progress against tasks and projects
• Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
• Knowledge of cloud-based applications and web meeting / video conference applications.
• Previous experience with Salesforce.com CRM and its technologies.
• Prior experience in customer support domain.
• Passionate about educating the world with Trailhead.
• Trailhead Ranger status, preferably with the majority of badge completions in the programmatic domain
• Completion of Superbadges would be an addition.
• Good to have skills on MuleSoft, Marketing cloud and Heroku.
• Salesforce Administrator, Salesforce Developer and Salesforce Platform Developer certified.
Any other additional Salesforce certification would be an added advantage.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.