Senior Internal Communications Manager
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job CategoryMarketing & Communications
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
Are you a Dublin-based superstar storyteller who wants to help Salesforce create a new standard for employee communication? If so, read on!
We're looking for someone who loves partnering with senior leaders to bring a vibrant global culture to life, would relish the challenge of leading communications for thousands of employees in our Dublin Hub, and much more!
This is a critical role for our Europe Middle East & Africa (EMEA) Employee Comms team, and we need a creative, enthusiastic, and experienced communication leader to fill these big shoes. This role will be based in our newly opened Salesforce Tower Dublin, and report to the Director of EMEA Employee Communications.
The person will need to successfully partner with senior leadership, navigate the complexity of communicating in one of the world’s fastest-moving large multinational organisations, and take the initiative while working with many partners to lead and deliver internal communications in Ireland and across our broader EMEA region.
To start, the role will focus on four areas:
Leading Employee Comms in Ireland including direct support to our Ireland Country Leader and Site Council Partnering with Employee Success (what Salesforce calls HR) across our 19-country EMEA region Supporting a broader set of EMEA and Global Employee Communications Supporting on External Communications in close partnership with PR, Marketing, and other key collaborators
Key responsibilities will include:
- Plan, develop, and deliver a comprehensive Ireland Communications strategy - providing regular updates to employees to ensure they feel connected to Salesforce and our vision.
- Be the Trusted advisor to the Ireland Country Leader and Site Council, providing guidance to and serving on the Site Council, and being a leading voice in Ireland and across EMEA.
- Coordinate local communications in EMEA while connecting the dots between people and programs to ensure our communications are timely, accurate, and impactful.
- Drive innovation in our communications and processes.
- Lead innovative and creative projects/campaigns for important events, employee programs, and large initiatives at a regional level.
- Use a data-driven approach to ensure communication plans take into account employee concerns, reflect evolving business requirements, and track program results to help us continually improve.
- Drive employee engagement and foster our brilliant culture in the Dublin Hub.
What we’re looking for in a successful candidate:
- 10+ years of experience in employee communications or a related field; Experience in a high-tech or other fast-paced environments a plus.
- A brilliant communicator and highly creative writer experienced in crafting compelling messaging and narratives; can generate and land "breakout" ideas.
- Outstanding presentation and executive engagement skills.
- Proven track record developing and delivering creative internal communications plans.
- Ability to quickly grasp many types of information and create clear communications.
- A strategic problem solver with proven ability to work cross-functionally and influence without direct authority.
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and re-prioritize in real time.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Described by collaborators as predisposed to action, great partner, resilient, willing teammate, and cool under pressure.
- Must love fun.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.