Account Executive (General Business) - Tableau
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
Tableauのミッションは、 お客様がデータを見て理解できるように支援することです。 Tableau は、ビジネスインテリジェンス市場に影響を与え、常に成長を続けています。 カジュアルな雰囲気を持ち、エネルギーにあふれた Tableau は、 「データを見て理解できるように支援する」というミッションのもと、製品開発に真摯に取り組んでいます。また、社員一人ひとりを尊重し、 ワークライフバランス、効率、シンプルさを大切にしており、お客様に対しては、非常にフレンドリーなカスタマーサービスを心がけています。世界に変化をもたらすことをめざして、Tableau は活動しています。
アカウントエグゼクティブ (General Business) は、指定された一連の企業アカウント内で 、Tableau 製品の販売を促進し、販売目標を上回ることをめざします。この役割は、販売機会の調査、リード管理、見極め、製品デモ、評価、契約締結、アカウントケアを含む営業プロセスのあらゆる段階を管理します。このポジションは、営業チーム全体の成功に不可欠な役割を果たす、目標達成型の営業ポジションです。
* 担当地域/業界において、アカウント営業プランを定めて実行し、販売機会の調査、見極め、管理、契約締結を行い目標 以上の販売を行う
* 営業パイプラインの開拓と管理 – 新規セールスの可能性を予測/評価しながら、営業パイプラインを通じて大量の取引を同時に処理する
* CRM システムで顧客情報と取引情報を管理、追跡する
* 販売サイクルを通じてリソースを管理する (製品サポートやセールスエンジニアリングを含む)
* CRM システムを通じてパイプラインと予測を定期的に報告する
What you’ll be doing …
The Account Executive (General Business) is responsible for driving sales of Tableau products within a specified a set of Enterprise accounts, exceeding sales objectives. This role leads all aspects of the sales process including prospecting, lead management, qualification, product demonstrations, evaluation, close and account care. This is a quota‐carrying sales position that plays an integral role in the success of the overall sales team.
Some of the things you’ll be doing include …
- Define and complete territory sales plans and then meet and exceed sales goals (quotas) through prospecting, qualifying, leading and closing sales opportunities within the assigned geographic territory
- Develop and lead sales pipeline – prospect and assess new sales potential while moving a large number of transactions simultaneously through the sales pipeline
- Lead and track customer and transactional information in a CRM system
- Coordinate resources throughout the sales cycle, including product support and sales engineering
- Provide initial product demonstrations and general support to prospective customers
- Champion and expand the company’s relationship within customer accounts within geographic territory
- Provide regular reporting of pipeline and forecast through the CRM system
- Stay ahead of competition, driven issues and products
- Practice effective, excellent communication with management, customers and support staff
- Participate in team‐building and company‐growth activities including strategy setting, sales training, marketing efforts and customer care.
- Travel to customer locations in support of sales efforts.
Who you are…
- Experienced. Degree or equivalent relevant experience required. Experience will be evaluated based on the strengths you'll need for the role (e.g. extracurricular leadership roles, military experience, volunteer roles, work experience, etc.)
- Relentlessly High Standards. Consistent overachievement of sales goals, including quotas, high transactional volume and activity levels (call, demos, meetings, etc.)
- Amazing Salesperson. You have a desire, even an obsession, to bring/expand customers into the Tableau franchise and improve revenue. You have the ability to develop and lead a sales pipeline with a proven track record of handling and closing a large number of transactions simultaneously.
- Detail oriented. Detail and process-oriented
- Go-Getter. You are willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful
- Technically Savvy. You don’t shy away from opportunities to get into technology – and you can learn it quickly.
- Effective Communicator. You are clear and persuasive in verbal and written Japanese communications with highly effective use of email and telephone to business standards. You are comfortable reading and writing in English.
- You are a Recruiter! Tableau hires company builders and, in this role, you will be asked to be on the constant lookout for the best talent to bring onboard to help us continue to build one of the best companies in the world!
Tableau will operate independently under the Tableau brand, driving forward a continued focus on our mission, our customers and our Tableau Community. The acquisition closed on August 1, 2019, and Tableau is a wholly-owned subsidiary of salesforce.com, inc.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.