Technical Support Engineer - (Italian language)
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job CategoryCustomer Success
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
- Own the complete end-to-end customer support experience.
- Provide prompt, detailed analysis of technical challenges and business issues.
- Provide customer happiness and deliver phenomenal experience.
- Troubleshoot technical issues and Integrations, with Apex/VF/Lightning Web Components and Standard Salesforce Functionalities
- Take ownership of customer issues through to resolution - including troubleshooting, internal communication and providing mentorship on recommended standard methodologies
- Build and maintain Knowledge Base Articles both for internal and external audiences.
- Open and continuous collaboration with your team to increase team spirit and team efficiency.
- Customer-focused or previous customer-facing experience.
- Degree or Diploma in Computing/STEM(Computing/STEM(Informatics, Computer Science, Information Systems, Software Engineering, or equivalent) or equivalent experience.
- Ability to optimally prioritize, multi-task, and perform well under pressure
- Knows how/when to escalate customer issues as the need arises
- Understanding of database concepts and SQL
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable interacting with other departments and management - Ability to work with different internal teams (other departments managements)
- Ability to communicate technical concepts clearly and effectively
- Fluent in Italian
- Relevant of prior experience working in Technical Support
- Previous experience with Salesforce and its technologies
- Any official Salesforce Certification
- Familiarity with Trailhead or a Trailhead Ranger status
- CRM domain knowledge
- VisualForce and Apex knowledge
- Knowledge of multi-tenant, grid, parallel, or distributed computing architectures
- Experience with Eclipse IDE and ANT
- Familiarity with Internet technologies: firewalls, web servers, proxy servers etc.
- Additional Language Proficiency a bonus
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.