Sr. Salesforce JAVA Developer
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job CategorySoftware Engineering
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
You must have an excellent understanding of the Salesforce platform and products, such as the Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Force.com. As a Force.com developer, you must have a proven foundation in Java and demonstrate writing efficient and scalable Apex Code, Lightning and Visualforce code. You will be responsible for developing through all phases of the development lifecycle, from initial technical designs, development and testing, implementation to production systems. Your ability to quickly learn new features, technologies, and to communicate optimally with various business owners, technical staff members, and multi-functional teams will help you to design, develop, and configure innovative Salesforce.com products.
To be successful in this position, you must provide guidance on the Salesforce.com API's, profiles, and security model while maintaining and configuring development and test instances for our internal sandboxes. You will also be expected to provide detailed standard processes and documentation for your applications to the BT Ops organization. You will play a pivotal role in developing and enhancing our Salesforce platform while integrating cutting-edge AI capabilities to drive innovation and customer satisfaction. Take AI Model from Lab to Production! You will have an opportunity to build a comprehensive approach to implementing AI models ensuring trust, availability, and scalability by utilizing automation and AI models.
This job requires that you be a self-starter with the ability to take ownership, work under pressure, and handle multiple tasks simultaneously. You must have good oral and written documentation skills and be able to interact with other team members to deliver fast and reliable code. You will also be asked to contribute ideas, provide feedback and collaborate on many projects within the team's portfolio that may be outside your domain expertise.
- 6-8 years of experience programming in Java, Force.com,Apex, and Visualforce
- 2+ years of experience programming in Lightning, AngularJS or similar platforms
- 2+ years of experience programming HTML
- Excellent understanding of Salesforce.com's SOQL and SOSL
- Good experience in developing and working with Web Services
- Excellent understanding of Salesforce.com's security model
- Excellent understanding of Salesforce.com's Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Chatter and Force.com product offerings
- Experience with database concepts and data modeling capabilities
- Admin and/or developer certification on Force.com platform
- Experience developing in an Agile software development environment
- Familiarity with AI technologies, including Natural Language Processing (NLP), machine learning, and large language models.
- Previous experience with AI-enhanced Salesforce solutions or AI-related projects is desirable but not mandatory.
- Solid understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies
- Experience with Test-driven Development (TDD)
- Experience with Continuous Development and Continuous Integration (CI/CD) process
- Good understanding of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) model and concepts
- Ability to learn quickly in a dynamic environment
- Ability to take ownership of projects and multi-task in a fast pace environment
- At least 1 salesforce certification
- Active trailhead profile linked with certifications
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.