New Markets Account Executive, Taiwan (Based in Singapore)
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
We are seeking proven sales performers to help us grow our loyal customer base for our Taiwan market. This is a role for someone who is a hunter and hungry for enterprise level business success. The Account Executive, Taiwan maintains and expands relationships with strategically important and large enterprises.
- Establish professional and deep relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts
- Leads account planning process that develops account strategy, financial targets and critical milestones for 1-3 year period
- Leads cross functional team within Salesforce to meet customer accounts performance objectives and expectations
- Deep understanding of customer's business environment, proactively assesses, clarifies and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Leads solution development efforts that best address customer needs and generating pipeline for the Salesforce
- Engage with prospect organizations to position Salesforce solutions through strategic value based selling, business case definition, ROI analysis, references and analyst data.
- Manage the end to end sales process through engagement of appropriate resources such as Sales Engineers, Professional Services, Co-Primes, Executives, Partners etc.
- Generate short term results whilst maintaining a long term perspective to maximize overall revenue generation.
- Accurate monthly/quarterly forecasting and revenue delivery.
- 8+ years relevant experience of solution selling for a major SaaS vendor.
- Extensive experience of selling into conglomerate companies in the Taiwan market
- Successful history of net direct new business sales, with the ability to prove consistent delivery against targets
- Credibility at all levels, including CxO.
- CRM application sales, relevant enterprise experience preferred.
- Must speak highly fluent Mandarin and English as this person will sell to customers in Taiwan with branch offices overseas
- Frequent travel to Taiwan is expected
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.