ECS Account Executive - Germany
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
Salesforce is a customer relationship management solution that brings companies and customers together. It's one integrated CRM platform that gives all your departments — including marketing, sales, commerce, and service — a single, shared view of every customer.
As Enterprise Corporate Sales (ECS) Account Executive, you are in charge of handling a large volume of medium and small size opportunities within our Enterprise customers and prospects in the German region. Partnering with our most senior sales account executives, this role will suit those who are looking to take their enterprise sales skills to the next level.
- Manage the entire sales cycle from acquisition to signing deals through the engagement of appropriate resources such as Sales Engineers, Professional Services, Marketing, Partners etc.
- Use your solution selling expertise to respond optimally to customer needs and identify business potential in order to build a strategic, long-term partnership with your customers
- Contribute to Salesforce growth by engaging with prospect organizations to position Salesforce solutions through strategic value-based selling, business case definition, return on investment analysis, references, and analyst data
- Exceed monthly/quarterly sales targets by selling Salesforce solutions into enterprise accounts within an assigned subset of major account/customer or vertical market
- Build and maintain a sales pipeline from week to week ensure over-achievement within the designated market sector(s)
- 2 years experience in quota-carrying sales
- Experience in managing and closing complex sales cycles and demonstrated ownership of all aspects of territory management
- Self-driven, curious, humble & coachable
- Business and sales acumen
- Proficiency in German and English
- Successful history of net direct new business sales with a proven track record of exceeding sales quota of preferably SaaS solutions
- Experience selling to diverse buying centers of Enterprise customers, incl. Sales, Service, Marketing, IT, Procurement etc. beneficial
- CRM application sales, SaaS solutions sales, or industry sector experience would be viewed favorably
Here’s what Salesforce, Employees’ Choice #1 Best Place to Work in Germany, France, UK, US, and Canada (Glassdoor, 2022), can offer you to help you to thrive:
- Not just a job, a Career: Our continuous YOY growth has positioned a culture of talent development where we constantly create opportunities for you to learn, grow and feel empowered to realize your full potential, whichever career path you choose.
- World Leading Sales Academy: Prepare to be wowed by Salesforce's industry-leading, comprehensive, and innovative sales training and mentoring program. We deliver innovative insights, so you can hone your expertise to be successful in a revenue-generating sales world.
- Giving Back: You will become part of a diverse and inclusive team where giving back is close to our hearts, an integral part of our success, and core to the #SalesforceOhana culture.
- Clear and structured career path into Senior and Leadership positions within the company
- World - Class Training & Development in the areas of professional growth and product knowledge
- Constant learning and knowledge sharing with some of the best complex-selling professionals in the industry
- Environment for an entrepreneurial-minded person with a lot of energy, ideas, and courage for their implementation
- Responsibility for the entire sales cycle, from acquisition through to signing deals
- Support from a professional team (marketing, sales program, solution engineering, business development)
- Regular customer meetings, face-to-face and in-country
- Comprehensive training offering supplemented by individual coaching
- Competitive, above market average compensation package and extra benefits, i.e. Wellness subsidy, Education Subsidy, Pension, Bootcamp, 7 Volunteering Days a year, and free snacks and drinks
Join our Ohana and be at your best!
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.