Sales Development Representative
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes’s “World’s Most Innovative Company” seven years in a row and #1 on the FORTUNE ‘100 Best Companies to Work For®’ List. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible career expansion at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
As a Sales Development Representative you generate new business pipeline and interest through calling on inbound leads as well as generating outbound prospects. You will speak to the value of the Customer 360 Platform to drive revenue across the New Zealand business.
Our ideal candidate will is someone who is courageous and coachable and has a genuine interest in creating a career in sales. You will enjoy business development and won’t be afraid to pick up the phone. Salesforce.com offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be provided the tools, resources and outstanding leadership to sell business application solutions and take your career to the next level!
- Partnering closely with Account Executives to help move along qualified pipeline through the sales cycle
- Discovering business initiatives and acting as their internal advocate
- Building a point of view on how to help qualify customers needs
- Speaking to value and return on investment vs. technical functionality
- Building credibility and trust with internal and external stakeholders
- Learning how to anticipate and prepare for objections
- Demonstrating adaptability and flexibility as part of an ever-growing sales organisation
- Managing a high volume of inbound leads with a strategy on prioritisation of your leads
- Researching and understanding various lines of business and personas
A bit about you:
- At least 1 year of commercial and sales experience
- “Tech savvy” - have a pure interest in tech and able to navigate around technology with ease
- Genuine passion to develop your career in sales
- Experience being held to critical metrics and targets
- Resilience when facing challenges, and creative in finding solutions
- Desire to work in a fast paced, team-lead environment
- Ability to multi-task, take initiative, prioritise, and manage time effectively
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Self-starter with a growth mindset
- Consistent achievement of quota attainment in new revenue
Our investment in you:
- World class enablement and on-demand training - check out Trailhead.com for a sneak peek!
- Clear path to account executive with accelerated leadership development programs
- Onboarding product bootcamp
- Fast Ramp mentorship program
- Weekly 1:1 coaching with your leadership
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.