Named Account Executive
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Salesforce is a fast growing company which has kept its strong core values: trust, equality, growth and innovation. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named a Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For and being awarded with Glassdoor's Best Place To Work in Germany again this year.
Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers and partners, we are working to improve the state of the world.
We are currently looking for curious and driven Named Account Executive with knowledge of technology and solid business-to-business sales and account management experience. You will be selling our entire portfolio of products across an Public Energy & Utilities aligned patch of medium and enterprise sized business based in the north and east part of Germany.
- As part of our Sales team you will be selling to top new business Public Energy & Utilities accounts
- You will build, share and implement an account plan with an extended team to deliver maximum revenue potential
- Manage and orchestrate the entire complex sales-cycles often presenting to C-level executives the value of our full suite of applications.
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement, while creating satisfied customers.
- Evangelize the salesforce vision through product demonstrations, in-market events, and account specific initiatives.
- Solid track of solution selling experience and Energy & Utilities industry knowledge
- Ability to map out and strategically define account plans
- Effectively optimize internal and external networks
- Evidence of relationship building skills within a matrix organisation with an ability to grow and nurture relationships
- Excellent at leveraging C-level and LOB relationships
- Exhibits characteristics of self-starting, risk taking, and a drive to succeed
- Must be proficient in both English & German
- Ability to negotiate complex deals
- Curious to join the Salesforce Ohana
- Very competitive compensation package with uncapped commission and employee stock purchase plan
- Ramp up schedule including training boot camp at hire and continuous sales and product training
- Career Advancement in a fast paced and rapidly growing organization, mobility within the firm
- Joining one of the most innovative companies in the world
Diversity & Inclusion:
One of Salesforce's core values is, Equality. Salesforce believes in equal opportunity employment for everyone. Salesforce also promotes and respects work-life balance, because we believe that enhancing individual and professional growth is key to global success.
Be successful together:
We foster creativity and innovation at every level. We align the entire company on the same objectives, strategic vision and country goals, which are built as one team. We are intentional about creating an inclusive community where every individual’s voice is heard and everyone is empowered to be their authentic self.
We offer a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be empowered to sell business applications solutions and be set up for success. Our goal is to build an organization of smart, customer oriented Account Executives, committed to our mission and focused on winning, but able to balance this with a respectful, healthy environment and lifestyle.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.
More details about our company benefits can be found at the following link: https://www.getsalesforcebenefits.com/