Senior Manager, Residuals
We are currently seeking a highly motivated, proactive, and experienced Senior Manager to join the Paramount Global Residuals team. This position is a key member in our residuals department and will interact with various departments such as Labor, Production Finance, and Business Affairs to facilitate residual payments.
- Plan, forecast, and initiate monthly and quarterly payments
- Review talent set ups and other work performed by analysts
- Coordinate and communicate with outsourced residuals partner to ensure timely set ups as well as timely processing of triggers, revenues, and payments
- Support audit requests for both external, guild, and internal audits
- Work with our outsourcing partner and internal Financial Reporting Group to ensure accurate and timely journal entries are booked
- Review monthly and quarterly residual payments with Senior Director or delegate and ensure questions are addressed as needed
- Work with guilds to resolve various claims that arise, escalating to Senior Director as needed
- Participate in and/or lead all aspects of testing and implementation of various system enhancements and as part of larger ERP and Residuals system projects
- 6+ years of related industry experience required, preferably in residuals
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, a focus in Accounting, Finance, or related area a plus
- Ability to interpret and apply talent contracts and/or collective bargaining agreements
- Self-starter, proactive, and analytical
- Possess critical thinking skills to troubleshoot issues
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Able to multitask and ability to manage time effectively to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong Excel knowledge to create and maintain various analytical spreadsheets
- Good interpersonal and managerial skills for leading a team and interacting with other internal and external guilds
- Excellent project management and record tracking skills
- Strong technical and analytical skills
Paramount Network is a premium entertainment destination that pushes the limits of storytelling with bold original scripted and non-scripted series. Inspired by over a century of cinema, Paramount Network is where today's brightest stars bring the experience of the big screen to every screen with stories that are immersive, inclusive, and deeply personal. A subsidiary of Paramount Global, Paramount Network has a global reach of 234 million households across 117 countries.
Hiring Salary Range: $85,600.00 - 110,000.00.
The hiring salary range for this position applies to New York, California, Colorado, Washington state, and most other geographies. Starting pay for the successful applicant depends on a variety of job-related factors, including but not limited to geographic location, market demands, experience, training, and education. The benefits available for this position include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan, life insurance coverage, disability benefits, tuition assistance program and PTO or, if applicable, as otherwise dictated by the appropriate Collective Bargaining Agreement.
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
At Paramount, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. Paramount is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access. https://www.paramount.com/careers as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 212.846.5500 or by sending an email to email@example.com. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned.