Overview and Responsibilities:
How would you like to make a significant impact at Paramount Global in an exciting new position? We are looking for a Compensation Analyst to join our growing Total Rewards team! This role will work on evaluating positions, participating in market surveys, and analyzing data to complete assigned projects and provide recommendations regarding various pay decisions, policy assessments, and job architecture maintenance across our organization!
- Participate in the ongoing maintenance of Paramount’s job architecture, evaluating job family and job level frameworks for new and current positions.
- Assist with the internal compensation reviews, analyzing internal and external job data to provide guidance on job families, levels, salary ranges, and variable pay targets for new and existing jobs.
- Play a role in the administration of the annual merit process, bonus, and long-term incentive programs.
- Analyze internal data to develop insights and identify focus areas.
- Conduct position benchmark assessments by reviewing market- and industry-specific data.
- Participate in compensation salary surveys.
- Support compensation software functionality, including report writing, testing, and data validation.
- Maintain data quality/integrity within the HR system of record; liaise with internal partners to coordinate processing of mass job or pay changes.
- Other projects/duties as assigned.
- 2+ years of relevant work experience with a focus in Compensation, HR, or Financial Analysis preferred.
- Skilled in Microsoft Excel functionality and formulas.
- Quantitative skills with a dedication to accuracy and details.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to work independently and within a team environment.
- Proven understanding of compensation practices and trends.
- Ability to work with sensitive information and maintain confidentiality.
- PayFactors and SAP SuccessFactors knowledge a plus.
Paramount Global (NASDAQ: PARA, PARAA) is a leading global media and entertainment company that creates premium content and experiences for audiences worldwide. Driven by iconic studios, networks and streaming services, Paramount's portfolio of consumer brands includes CBS, Showtime Networks, Paramount Pictures, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, BET, Paramount+, Pluto TV and Simon & Schuster, among others. Paramount delivers the largest share of the U.S. television audience and boasts one of the industry's most important and extensive libraries of TV and film titles. In addition to offering innovative streaming services and digital video products, the company provides powerful capabilities in production, distribution and advertising solutions.
Hiring Salary Range: $65,000.00 - 75,000.00. The hiring salary range for this position applies to New York, California, Colorado, Washington state, and most other geographies. Starting pay for the successful applicant depends on a variety of job-related factors, including but not limited to geographic location, market demands, experience, training, and education. The benefits available for this position include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan, life insurance coverage, disability benefits, tuition assistance program and PTO or, if applicable, as otherwise dictated by the appropriate Collective Bargaining Agreement.
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
At Paramount, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. Paramount is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access. https://www.paramount.com/careers as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 212.846.5500 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned.