Post Production Supervisor
For over 30 years, the Nickelodeon Animation Studio continues to be one of the largest producers of television animation in the world, reflecting all kids today. Based in Burbank, Calif., with offices in New York, the Studio, designed by our artists and for our artists, is home to the world's greatest creative talents. Our campus of creativity houses top-notch talent, storytellers, artists, production teams, voice actors, cartoon experts, and more. At Nickelodeon, we are always looking to recruit dedicated craftspeople to help bring groundbreaking new ideas to life and that starts with you! We are leading the way in animated content for TV series, TV movies, shorts, and theatrical features. Some of our new upcoming original animated series include Kamp Koral: SpongeBob's Under Years, Rugrats, Middlemost Post, Star Trek: Prodigy, Big Nate, and Santiago of the Seas, among others. Our content development teams are creator-driven, our work culture is collaborative, our mentorship of new talent is second to none, and we are committed to hiring inclusively to reflect authenticity in the diverse stories we want to tell. Join us!
- Responsible for all aspects of the post process. Schedules and/or attends all post-related meetings and sessions, including: assemblies, edits, locks, spots, reviews, mixes, color corrections, and QC’s.
- Notate, budget, and track Animation Retakes called by key creative and technical producers.
- Ensures that the scheduling and budgetary concerns of the post process are followed and alerts the show Producers and post executives of any problems that may cause the production to miss delivery/air dates or to fall outside of the post budget.
- Works closely with showrunners/creators, producers, network execs, production & post staff, and out-of-house post vendors.
- Responsible for overseeing and ensuring the generation and delivery of all post elements for delivery.
- Also responsible for keeping up to date on current and emerging technologies for post production processes and delivery.
- Need to be meticulous, able to multi-task, and handle numerous changes under pressure.
- 3-4 years of both 2D and CG Animation Post Production experience.
- Proficiency in the MS Office suite of apps, Filemaker Pro, and Photoshop required.
- Knowledge of common interchange formats & codecs as well as professional NLE apps for Picture and Sound Editorial, Compositing, Color Correction, and Delivery is necessary.
- Bachelor's degree in Film Production, related field, or equivalent work experience.
Weekly Hiring Salary Range: $1,600.00 - 1,900.00.
The hiring salary range for this position applies to New York, California, Colorado, Washington State, and most other geographies. Starting pay for the successful applicant depends on a variety of job-related factors, including but not limited to geographic location, market demands, experience, training, and education. The benefits available for this position include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan, life insurance coverage, disability benefits, tuition assistance program, and PTO or, if applicable, as otherwise dictated by the appropriate Collective Bargaining Agreement.
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
At Paramount, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. Paramount is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access. https://www.paramount.com/careers as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 212.846.5500 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned.