Is this the role for you?
The Workplace Coordinator will support the effective delivery of all soft services across Paramount’s UK portfolio including OHSE compliance, events management, third party contract management, procurement, office moves, projects, asset management, FM communications, building fabric and equipment maintenance. Paramount’s aim is to provide an inclusive and first class experience for all employees, whether working from the office or remotely. Assist in ensuring that the services provided meet the needs of the business and actively represent and promote Paramount’s ethos. Focus on customer-centric solutions, developing relationships, seeking to understand requirements and going above and beyond.
What will you be doing?
- Support on the development of the OHSE System and all associated documentation, ensuring that policies and arrangements are regularly reviewed and updated to ensure legal compliance.
- Active involvement in Paramount’s Sustainability Programme, supporting achievement of Carbon Net Zero by 2030 and ensuring that IFM objectives and targets are accomplished.
- Provision of internal events support and senior executive functions, assisting with production of Event Management Plans, arranging catering, cleaning and H&S requirements.
- Monitor, review and assist with development of third-party contracts for the following services:
- Reception, concierge and helpdesk
- Cleaning, waste management and pest control
- Staff catering, hospitality and vending
- Mail and couriers
- Assist with procurement and formal competitive tendering/benchmarking of contracted services and supplies for cost efficiency and best value.
- Help with the OPEX and CAPEX budgets for London, by parking and confirming POs and tracking spend.
- Assist with UK Projects as required including communication with internal partners and supervision of both external contractors and internal support services.
- Assist with management of offsite storage contracts, including regular reviews of inventory, retention policy compliance and destruction or disposal to ensure cost efficiency.
- Support on the review of departmental storage requirements across the Hawley complex with a view to rationalising and making best use of real estate.
- Assist with inventory management for multiple FM assets, coordinate installations, relocation and disposal, plus supervision of external and internal resources.
- Assist with coordination and scheduling of building fabric maintenance, to make sure that standards are maintained.
- Assist with the coordination of UK International Facilities communications across all Hawley specific platforms including Murray, digital presentation screens
- Build strong working relationships with the Productions and Studios Teams, by attending regular meetings and providing support as required.
- Build strong working relationships with the UK Employee Resource Groups, by attending regular meetings and actively supporting initiatives as required.
- Maintain effective professional relationships with all UK support departments including Security, Technology, Legal, HR and Finance to fulfil job responsibilities.
- Attend quarterly Service Partners Forum to ensure effective collaboration, information sharing, problem solving and a strong ‘One Team’ ethos.
What are we looking for?
- Proven experience of working as part of a Facilities/Workplace Management Team.
- Proven exposure to and awareness of 3rd party contract management.
- Proven exposure to and awareness of OPEX and CAPEX budgets and financial management.
- Proven experience of coordinating or assisting with office moves and churn.
- Proven exposure to and awareness of internal events management and delivery.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to build effective relationships at all levels.
- Detail orientated, excellent prioritisation ability and strong organisation skills.
- Flexible with the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Enthusiastic but calm under pressure, with a common-sense approach.
- Committed, reliable and capable of working well both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to deal with confidential information discreetly.
- Strong interpersonal skills and good team player.
- Highly motivated, committed and enthusiastic.
- Creative problem-solving ability.
- Formal Facilities Management qualification such as IWFM, RICS, CPD. (preferred but not essential)
- IOSH Managing Safety or equivalent H&S qualification (preferred but not essential)
- Proficient user of MS Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SAP.
Unleash your potential in a place you belong!
At Paramount Networks International (part of Paramount Global), we have an iconic portfolio of brands, like Paramount Pictures, MTV, Nickelodeon, Channel 5, Comedy Central and many more, reaching more than 3.8 billion subscribers in 180+ countries and territories, via more than 200 locally programmed and operated TV channels and more than 550 digital media and mobile TV properties, in 40 languages.
Come and join a culture where content, people and ideas merge. An exciting and open place where your talents can truly thrive and where our employees make it unique. You could be the next addition to our incredible team!
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
At Paramount, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. Paramount is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.
If you have any difficulties in applying or require access needs arising from a mobility or any other impairment please let us know by emailing email@example.com or calling 0207 555 1234. We can then ensure your experience and visit is as smooth and enjoyable as possible.