Vice President, Content Strategy - Noggin
Noggin is a leading interactive learning service for families with young kids. We help children develop skills, knowledge, and passions through play with the characters they love. We also give parents important tools to help their kids thrive. A multi-platform, direct-to-consumer offering, Noggin reaches families in the domestic market through standalone mobile apps, connected TV apps, and add-on channels. We are building a team of highly motivated, diverse, and capable individuals who are eager to work in a startup-like environment within a large media company. We need innovators and self-starters who are passionate about playful learning and comfortable working in a fast-paced, creative, and innovative organization. Noggin is looking for an experienced strategist with a background in children’s education to work with the head of content to define and drive Noggin’s content development and expansion efforts. This person will lead the strategy team to develop Noggin’s content roadmap, support content development and licensing, and monitor Noggin’s engagement and performance.
- Develop and communicate strategic positions that inform content development
- Oversee the development of Noggin’s content roadmap with key members of the Strategy team
- Manage team of instructional designers to integrate learning into content development
- Lead research and analytics insights that inform content development, performance, and areas of opportunity
- Oversee the evaluation and acquisition of licensed content that is aligned with Noggin’s content strategy and value proposition with key members of the Stragegy team
- Partner with Noggin marketing to ensure strategic content projects are promoted
- Maintain pulse on the competitive landscape across kids’ media and digital learning, synthesizing findings and communicating across Noggin
- Engage with teams across the Paramount organization on content collaborations
- Serve as the lead for Noggin partner relationships
- Manage the strategy team, helping develop staff and provide pathways for career advancement
- Bachelor’s degree
- 7+ years of experience in kids' media
- 7+ years of experience managing a team
- Background in early childhood education
- Strong background in data analytics
- Interactive and learning content experience a plus
- Experience developing children’s media preferred
- Excellent leadership, communication, and problem-solving abilities
Paramount Global (NASDAQ: PARA, PARAA) is a leading global media and entertainment company that creates premium content and experiences for audiences worldwide. Driven by iconic studios, networks and streaming services, Paramount's portfolio of consumer brands includes CBS, Showtime Networks, Paramount Pictures, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, BET, Paramount+, Pluto TV and Simon & Schuster, among others. Paramount delivers the largest share of the U.S. television audience and boasts one of the industry's most important and extensive libraries of TV and film titles. In addition to offering innovative streaming services and digital video products, the company provides powerful capabilities in production, distribution and advertising solutions.
Hiring Salary Range: $177,000.00 - 225,000.00. The hiring salary range for this position applies to New York, California, Colorado, Washington state, and most other geographies. Starting pay for the successful applicant depends on a variety of job-related factors, including but not limited to geographic location, market demands, experience, training, and education. The benefits available for this position include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan, life insurance coverage, disability benefits, tuition assistance program and PTO or, if applicable, as otherwise dictated by the appropriate Collective Bargaining Agreement. This position is bonus eligible.
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
At Paramount, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. Paramount is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access. https://www.paramount.com/careers as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 212.846.5500 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned.