Sr. Manager, Strategic Services
We are thrilled to offer an exciting opportunity for the role of Strategic Services Snr. Manager at Paramount. The Manager will provide senior management with financial reporting and analysis to be used for strategic and tactical decision-making, long range financial plans, annual operating plan and forecast cycles. In addition, the Manager will work with stakeholders across the business to develop, interpret and implement financial and strategic planning, budgeting, and forecasting to drive business results.
- Responsible for the Long Range Plan, Forecast, and Annual Operating Plan in collaboration with business partners and Finance colleagues aligned with the Company’s fiscal calendar. Plans must align to corporate deliverables and timeline, be accurate and tied to financial strategic targets. Budget process to begin in May and end in Sept. The Manager must be available to support team and process.
- Manage and supervise the finance processes through monthly and quarterly closes within the framework of the Company’s close and post-close process. Specifically, at month end and quarter end cycles.
- Manage and supervise all general ledger and sub-ledger maintenance, reporting, budgeting, and forecasting.
- Oversee and enforce all accounting policies and procedures, including memo preparation and documentation support.
- Prepare and consolidate various ad hoc analysis, reports and information requests.
- Report variances and cause of change to business partners and leaders.
- Supporting global operations and remote locations worldwide. Must be able to manage communication and responsiveness to stakeholder requests and questions in a timely manner based on criticality of business. Some responses will need to be real time depending on the business / fiscal calendar.
- Develop processes and policies to support regional locations and remote financial operations.
- Customer service oriented and proficient with multiple communication mediums such as phone, email, audio/video conferences, in person meetings.
- Leverage financial insights and inform viewpoints through evaluations, analysis, metrics and business and industry trends.
- Responsible to multiple stakeholders and team members with conflicting priorities and projects.
- Effective team player who contributes through collaboration, honesty and trust.
- Manage and supervise one or multiple team members and be responsible for their professional growth
- Fluency in written & spoken English
- 7+ years proven experience in related Finance/ FP&A area
- Confident usage of ERP systems and MS Office tools (SAP experience is preferred)
- Strong level of analytical skills, numeracy and strong financial understanding
- Visual basic knowledge would be a nice to have (macro)
- Solid accounting knowledge
- SSC experience is preferred
We believe you will enjoy working with us because:
- Our recently launched private health insurance program can give you an opportunity to reach private clinics in many cases
- Our monthly cafeteria package includes OTP SZÉP card, car sharing option, nursery and home loan support
- All You Can Move sportpass registration is possible
- We work in hybrid mode with 2-3 days expected at the office/week
- We're enthusiastic about our job, and we want you to be, too!
- You can work in a multicultural environment with a great team
Paramount Networks International, is comprised of many of the world's most popular multimedia entertainment brands, including MTV, MTV LIVE HD, Nickelodeon, Nick Jr., Comedy Central, Paramount Channel, BET and more. Paramount brands reach more than 3.8 billion cumulative subscribers in 180+ countries and territories via more than 200 locally programmed and operated TV channels and more than 550 digital media and mobile TV properties, in 40 languages.
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
At Paramount, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. Paramount is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.