Senior Manager, Procure to Pay Systems Management
Overview and Responsibilities
The Senior Manager, Procure-to-Pay Systems Management is responsible for the management of PTP system processes including issue identification and resolution, configuration changes, testing, and reporting. The Sr. Manager will manage a team of 3-5 direct reports and will serve as a technical administrator for Ariba/S4 project implementation and well as handling key initiatives associated with process improvements, systems troubleshooting, processes automation and general maintenance.
• Monitor progress against plans and achievement of continuous improvement and progression to higher levels of service and productivity
• Facilitate operational improvement discussions with business divisions and internal/external project teams.
• Work collaboratively with teams to identify and analyze gaps between current processes and the desired state, designing new processes, identifying /developing process performance measures and planning the transition to new processes
• Responsible for handling translation requests for system changes and system implementations in collaboration with various international Finance Directors
• RPA Developer responsibilities include composing process definition documentation (PDD) in conjunction with Business SMEs, composing solution design documentation (SDD) for approval by GPO, system configuration and technical development of RPA process, performing testing for RPA process and monitoring once process has migrated to production systems.
• Create/schedule, publish reports, including compound reports
• Monitoring/managing internal service requests, changing requests when required
• Bring PTP management standard processes and key trends to continually drive innovation, optimize performance and efficiency, and improve user experience
• Manage a team of 3-5
• 8+ years of related technical experience
• Bachelor's Degree a plus (or equivalent experience). A focus on Accounting, Finance, Business, Project Management, Information Technology or Organizational Management a plus.
• Process design and improvement – Lean Six Sigma Experience
• Advanced knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and OneNote
• Knowledge of SharePoint Site configuration, development and maintenance
• Experience with Alteryx data analytics tool, including workflow automation development
• Experience with Financial System implementations, blueprinting and system data conversions
• Experience with RPA, including process mapping/documentation, automation process development and testing
• Experience with HP Quality Center system testing application, including experience writing and performing technical test cases preferred
• Knowledge of and experience with SAP/ECC and S4 Hana financial systems, including technical experience with data tables, security roles and workflow processes preferred.
• Experience with Business Intelligence tools for a major ERP system, including writing/creating reports
• Excellent written communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
Key competencies required
• Ability to communicate effectively with individuals throughout the company in various fields
• Ability to convert large volumes of data into meaningful and actionable information
• Technically adept with the ability to operate in a fast-paced business environment
• Strong organizational and analytical skills
• Self-motivated with a positive disposition!
• Desire and willingness to learn new skills!
Paramount Global (NASDAQ: PARA, PARAA) is a leading global media and entertainment company that creates premium content and experiences for audiences worldwide. Driven by iconic studios, networks and streaming services, Paramount's portfolio of consumer brands includes CBS, Showtime Networks, Paramount Pictures, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, BET, Paramount+, Pluto TV and Simon & Schuster, among others. Paramount delivers the largest share of the U.S. television audience and boasts one of the industry's most important and extensive libraries of TV and film titles. In addition to offering innovative streaming services and digital video products, the company provides powerful capabilities in production, distribution and advertising solutions.
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
At Paramount, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. Paramount is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access. https://www.paramount.com/careers as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 212.846.5500 or by sending an email to email@example.com. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned.