We are looking for a Head of accounting to manage the accounting for a group of our BENE hub within Sia Group.
You will report directly to the Group CFO based in France.
Do you like challenges and are you interested in working for a growing international organization? Then take a look at your tasks:
Improve local operations based on Group rules and processes, with support from Group Finance team.
Be a business partner for local management teams within your perimeter
- Control activity data uploaded in the firm’s ERP
- Provide and analyze activity figures, raise issues, be an alert to management when needed
- Provide analysis and requested decks for local management meetings / steercos
Process accounts receivable for your perimeter. With the support of the invoicing team based out of Ireland :
- Manage customer projects in Sia’s timesheets and invoicing system
- Monitor and control consultants’ activity
- Administrate invoices in the accounting system
- Follow-up customer payments and manage your DSO
- Supplier tracking, archiving and keeping invoices in the accounting system
- Controlling, archiving and maintaining expense sheets in the accounting system
Cash and taxes
- Handling bank statements and reconciliation
- Payments and cash-flow management
- Dealing with the monthly VAT return
Monthly & Yearly Closing and reporting
- Book all cut off entries and requested accruals to ensure a good separation of exercises
- Review your accounts and provide an analytical review to the Group
- Local and corporate taxes calculation and booking with the support of a chartered accountant
- Manage the entities cash and provide accurate cash forecasts to the Group
- Coordination of annual closure and consolidation with the external auditors
- Create forecasts and budgets with the business partners
- Ensure a good level of internal control within your perimeter, segregation of duties etc.
As you can read, your job is varied and every day is different. Entrepreneurship within your position is important, you are responsible for your further career. You are constantly dared to be the best version of yourself. Working together with your team is an important factor for success. Sia Partners offers you everything you need to achieve this and values personal development.
In return, you can expect:
- An international company that gives importance to diversity, inclusion, employee well-being and corporate social responsibilities actions.
- A great working atmosphere with friendly and professional colleagues where innovation and entrepreneurship are encouraged
- A personal development plan with a regular follow-up as well training opportunities to develop yourself
- A competitive salary with great advantages, like mobility budget or company car, hospital insurance and so much more.
- The possibility to work up to 4 days remote.