Senior Management Consultant
Sia Partners first landed in North America in 2012 and is an emerging consulting leader in the United States. Working from our US headquarters in New York with offices in Baltimore-DC, Charlotte, Chicago, Houston, Denver, San Francisco Bay area and Seattle and Philadelphia, we serve clients in both the public and private sectors, including mid-sized companies and Fortune 500s.
As a Management Consultant, you will play an integral role in the successful completion of client delivery and may be responsible for performing work independently or on a team.
- Support client delivery throughout project lifecycle including current state documentation, gap analysis, requirements gathering, future state design, and implementation across the organizational, process, technology, and data dimensions
- Define project strategy, goals, and deliverables
- Understand and interpret business requirements in order to report the findings and/or suggest creative solutions to client problems
- Conduct research and analysis
Business Process Improvement
- Provide functional expertise in the areas of process documentation, mapping, and improvement identification to support new business and system initiatives
- Analyze and document current state and map out future state process flows to elevate and provide necessary documentation
Organizational Change Management
- Assess and coordinate change management needs across different project work streams of a program in partnership with the program manager, program champion, and sponsor to improve business processes and move us towards digitally integrated systems
- Develop and maintain a holistic and integrated strategy for change across the program, divisions and workstreams