Real Estate Analyst
SpaceX was founded under the belief that a future where humanity is out exploring the stars is fundamentally more exciting than one where we are not. Today SpaceX is actively developing the technologies to make this possible, with the ultimate goal of enabling human life on Mars.
REAL ESTATE ANALYST
SpaceX is growing our Facilities team with the addition of a Real Estate Analyst. SpaceX’s corporate real estate portfolio currently includes owned and leased properties that provide office space, manufacturing, support our test/launch/landing and related operations.
- Support the Facilities team with corporate and government real estate matters such as identifying prospective properties of interest, negotiating lease and own acquisitions, dispositions (terminations and subleases/assignments), exercising options and any related matters
- Work closely with legal, finance and other related departments to execute real estate transactions, including acceptable terms and conditions, timely and accurate payment, and required document and information delivery
- Maintain real estate database and files (hard copy and electronic) to ensure all required documentation, including legal documents and related correspondence, is properly stored and accessible
- Track and report key property portfolio details, such as contact information, area, location, key lease provisions, expirations, and other critical dates
- Gather real estate market data to facilitate internal recommendations/decisions
- Correspond with landlords, property owners, neighbors, and brokers to maintain strong relationships, resolve issues, and negotiate property matters
- Associate degree and 2+ years of experience in corporate real estate; or bachelor's degree and 1+ years of experience, or 5+ years of corporate real estate experience in lieu of a degree
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Licensed real estate agent in CA, WA, TX, and/or FL
- Real estate experience with NASA, the United States Space Force, or other government agencies
- Contract management experience
- Real Estate Paralegal certificate
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Proficiency with Archibus
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, work in cross-functional teams, perform under tight deadlines, and establish/maintain internal and external professional relationships
- Must be able to travel 5-10% of the time
- Must be able to work extended hours and/or weekends as needed
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
Real Estate Analyst/Level I: $75,000.00 - $95,000.00/per year
Real Estate Analyst/Level II: $90,000.00 - $115,000.00/per year
Your actual level and base salary will be determined on a case-by-case basis and may vary based on the following considerations: job-related knowledge and skills, education, and experience.
Base salary is just one part of your total rewards package at SpaceX. You may also be eligible for long-term incentives, in the form of company stock, stock options, or long-term cash awards, as well as potential discretionary bonuses and the ability to purchase additional stock at a discount through an Employee Stock Purchase Plan. You will also receive access to comprehensive medical, vision, and dental coverage, access to a 401(k) retirement plan, short and long-term disability insurance, life insurance, paid parental leave, and various other discounts and perks. You may also accrue 3 weeks of paid vacation and will be eligible for 10 or more paid holidays per year.
- To conform to U.S. Government export regulations, applicant must be a (i) U.S. citizen or national, (ii) U.S. lawful, permanent resident (aka green card holder), (iii) Refugee under 8 U.S.C. § 1157, or (iv) Asylee under 8 U.S.C. § 1158, or be eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State. Learn more about the ITAR here.
SpaceX is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with SpaceX is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.
Applicants wishing to view a copy of SpaceX’s Affirmative Action Plan for veterans and individuals with disabilities, or applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application/interview process should notify the Human Resources Department at (310) 363-6000.