Project Coordinator - Talent Acquisition
The Project Coordinator, Talent Acquisition EMEA will play a critical role in helping build our firm by supporting external recruitment across the EMEA Region spanning intern, analyst, associate, and consultant roles. In essence, they will help build the “Spencer Stuart of tomorrow, today” by partnering with the talent acquisition team to lead the evolution of our recruiting strategy and operations, ensuring we have best-in-class processes to identify, attract and hire exceptional talent. They will be responsible for providing high quality, thorough research in response to search assignments. The effectiveness of the Talent Acquisition team is crucial to the firm’s continued success in serving our clients and nurturing a distinctive culture.
The Project Coordinator role is primarily focused on supporting ongoing and pro-active engagements through mapping and research support, which includes competitive information and target company lists. The role is highly visible and will require partnering with various senior stakeholders across the firm spanning: firm leadership, office management, area leadership and practice leadership (both regional and global).
The successful candidate will be an energetic, confident, organized and highly motivated individual who is self-disciplined and able to manage multiple searches and projects while maintaining tremendous attention to detail. They must desire a career in talent acquisition and be passionate about recruiting world-class talent into Spencer Stuart.
▪ Provide proactive reporting, research, and project management support to the EMEA Talent Acquisition Team. ▪ Map competitor talent and other relevant candidate pools across industries and functions. Create target lists, long lists, and analysis of talent landscapes. ▪ Drive document production for search assignments from start to finish, including position specifications, target lists, progress reports, candidate presentations, reference reports, and candidate and firm correspondence.
▪ Use qualitative information to clearly communicate and present data/details to influence decisions. ▪ Conduct additional research requests such as compensation benchmarking, offer structure, and other research obtained from public sources and career center contacts. ▪ Assist with various stages of the position requisition process, including posting roles, monitoring process, and reviewing applications. ▪ Effectively solve problems and overcome challenges while consistently providing high-quality work and outcomes.
- Director of Talent Acquisition EMEA
- Global Talent Acquisition Teams
- EMEA Regional and Local Leaders
- People and Staffing Director LAS
- Research Director EMEA
- Human Resources Director EMEA and APAC
- Learning & Development Teams EMEA and APAC
- Regional Managers, Office Leaders, Practice Leaders
- Chief Talent Officer
OUR UNIQUE VALUE PROPOSITION
We believe that leadership matters. Outstanding leaders make the difference in how organizations perform. We therefore think about our work in terms of helping leaders unleash their potential, and that of their teams and organizations. The value of our service to clients, the resilience of our relationships and, ultimately, the success of our firm and each of us individually are a function of the quality of the experiences that we provide to clients and individuals and the impact of the leaders that we help clients identify, develop and select. Our people are at the heart of all that we do and deliver. Our people drive our purpose to discover and develop leadership for a better future. And our Talent Acquisition team enables us to attract the best talent in the market to deliver superior outcomes to our clients and a source of distinctiveness to our firm.
As an employer, we believe in continuous learning, offering a multitude of opportunities for growth and development to build critical competencies for future roles inside or outside of Spencer Stuart. We offer a rigorous onboarding program upon joining, and thereafter have live and on-demand learning opportunities and trainings that are provided across a wide range of topics. Our Talent Acquisition team specifically is a growing team that meets (virtually) frequently to stay up to date on the latest processes, finding ample opportunity to learn with and through one another. We are an organic team and firm, in which every voice matters.
The Talent Acquisition Project Coordinator is a proactive and self-directed individual who embraces new learning curves with enthusiasm. This position is an integral part of the talent acquisition function, where the team is driven by the purpose to build the “firm of tomorrow, today”. Successful candidates will be self-starting, collaborative, comfortable with ambiguity, highly organized, and detail-oriented. In addition, they will demonstrate passion and ability for working with people, communicating clearly, approaching challenges with maturity and collaborating within a team to drive performance.
SPECIFIC EXPERIENCE SHOULD INCLUDE:
• An undergraduate degree is required.
• Experience organizing, analyzing, and synthesizing data from various sources, such as databases and internet resources.
• Experience in project management, or research experience ideally gained in a professional services environment is preferred.
• Proficiency in Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel
• Fluent English language skills, both written and oral, are required. Additional languages considered a plus.
Proactively manage projects to ensure smooth and high-quality outcomes while working on multiple projects with differing priorities and timelines involving a variety of stakeholders.
▪ Identifying the varied resources needed and available to deal with multi-dimensional tasks and putting together a realistic and achievable work plan.
▪ Leveraging technology tools such as Outlook, the Microsoft suite of products, Quest/Portal, and Workday to their fullest potential in a fast-paced environment, including:
o Leaving a “trail” in the relational database by entering real-time feedback and progress solicited from all members of the search team and candidates.
o Proactively communicating with team members regarding expectations, deadlines and project status via calls, e-mails, and video meetings.
▪ Maintaining flexibility to meet the changing demands and deadlines by identifying early warning signs of potential non-delivery, troubleshooting and requesting help, if needed.
Communication and Relationship Management
Adapt to working with a range of stakeholders with differing styles and expectations, by adjusting communication and approach accordingly. Demonstrate a high level of resilience and tolerance for ambiguity. Recognized as a strong collaborator.
▪ Building collaborative relationships externally and internally.
▪ Participating in and guiding teams while fostering an environment of mutual trust.
▪ Managing the needs and expectations of the internal team/stakeholders and candidates.
▪ Demonstrating presence through high-level, written and oral communication skills.
▪ Providing constructive guidance and feedback, and openly receiving the same.
▪ Remaining optimistic and positive – even when under stress – facing challenges by looking for solutions and offering support to colleagues who are in need.
Ideally based out of the Spencer Stuart (Corporate) Amsterdam, London or Warsaw Office. Open to other EMEA cities in which Spencer Stuart has an office.