Personal Banking Associate- St-Sauveur
We’re committed to providing fair and equitable compensation to all our colleagues. As a candidate, we encourage you to have an open dialogue with your recruiter and ask compensation related questions, including pay details for this role.
At TD Canada Trust, we are the frontline of TD Bank. We strive to build deep and long- lasting relationships with our customers. By understanding their needs and providing personalized financial solutions, our purpose is to help our customers and small businesses achieve their financial goals.
We are looking for brand champions, relationship builders, and leading professionals with an understanding of market and economic trends that can build legendary customer experiences.
Join TD Canada Trust and think like a customer, act like an owner, innovate with purpose and execute with an impact.
Can you establish, build, and maintain impactful relationships with our customers? Do you love working with customers and helping them with their financial needs? We are seeking a Personal Banking Associate for our branch office who can guide customers to the appropriate staff member for resolving their financial queries and banking needs, including new accounts, investment advice and banking solutions. Do you think you have what it takes?
In this role, a typical day may look like:
- Engage customers in day to day advice needs, service transactions, digital education, and customer problem resolution related to banking solutions
- Understand customer needs and guide customers to the right contact person for appropriate solutions while exercising good judgement in confidential matters
- Build customer confidence on emerging digital banking trends by educating them on mobile, ATM, and online banking
- Support the frontline staff with scheduled cash and non-cash transactions; resolve critical issues and report non-standard matters to management
- Recommend improvements to work practices, branch operations and processes to enhance customer experience and achieve operational excellence
- Participate in the timely and accurate completion of business processes and procedures
- Ensure prepared documentation is accurate, reflects business intentions, and is consistent with relevant regulations and TD’s Code of Conduct and Ethics
- Help build a positive and equitable work environment by promoting team effectiveness, participating in personal performance development and sharing industry knowledge to achieve common objectives
- High School Diploma with over 1 year of relevant experience
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent is an asset
- Proficiency in using MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook), branch software and internet
- Knowledge of banking solutions and processes to advise customers
- A self-starter who works independently in a dynamic work environment through strong administration, organizational, planning and time management skills
- A dynamic, diligent, and effective influencer with can-do attitude to exercise initiative and handle several tasks and changing priorities
- A strong communicator with established customer experience skills who can effectively connect, both verbally and in writing, with customers and related teams in a courteous, and effective manner
Proficiency in Other than French
At TD we’re guided by our purpose is to enrich the lives of our customers, communities and colleagues, and share a set of values that shape our culture and guide our behavior. In exchange for how our colleagues show up to help TD succeed, we are committed to delivering a colleague experience grounded in Impact, Growth and a Culture of Care. No matter where you work across TD, we empower you to make an impact at work and in your community, explore and grow your career and be part of our caring and inclusive culture.
Making Your Well-being a Priority
A supportive culture that promotes colleague well-being is core to who we are. At TD, we focus on total well-being with extensive programs to help colleagues assess, manage, and improve their well-being across four core pillars — physical, financial, social and mental/emotional. In addition, we champion a safe and inclusive work environment so colleagues feel a sense of belonging and feel supported in their personal and professional growth. Through our focus on well-being, we know that we can help our colleagues thrive, contribute to our culture of care, and support better business outcomes, because when colleagues feel their best, they’re more likely to do their best.
Our Total Rewards Package
Our Total Rewards package reflects the investment we make in our colleagues to help them, and their families achieve their well-being goals. Total Rewards at TD includes a base salary, variable compensation, and several other key plans such as health and well-being benefits including medical, dental, vision & mental health coverage, savings and retirement programs, paid time off, banking benefits and discounts, career development, and reward and recognition programs.
How We Work
At TD, we believe in-person connections fuel collaboration and collective creativity. Our workplace experience empowers colleagues to do great work side-by-side at TD locations, while offering flexibility to work remotely where it makes sense for the work and team. Our teams work in one of three workplace models: Hybrid, Onsite and Primarily Remote. Wherever our colleagues are working, they’ll always have access to the TD community and experience our culture of care.
Who We Are
TD is one of the world’s leading global financial institutions and is the fifth largest bank in North America by branches. Every day, we deliver legendary customer experiences to over 27 million households and businesses in Canada, the United States and around the world. More than 95,000 TD colleagues bring their skills, talent, and creativity to the Bank, those we serve, and the economies we support. We are guided by our vision to Be the Better Bank and our purpose to enrich the lives of our customers, communities and colleagues.
TD is deeply committed to being a leader in customer experience, that is why we believe that all colleagues, no matter where they work, are customer facing. As we build our business and deliver on our strategy, we are innovating to enhance the customer experience and build capabilities to shape the future of banking. Whether you’ve got years of banking experience or are just starting your career in financial services, we can help you realize your potential. Through regular leadership and development conversations to mentorship and training programs, we’re here to support you towards your goals. As an organization, we keep growing – and so will you.
At TD, we’re committed to fostering an environment where all colleagues are encouraged to bring their authentic selves to work, experience equitable opportunities, and feel respected and supported. We’re dedicated to building an inclusive workforce that reflects the diversity of the customers and the communities in which we live and serve.
Your accessibility is important to us. Please let us know if you’d like accommodations (including accessible meeting rooms, captioning for virtual interviews, etc.) to help us remove barriers so that you can participate throughout the interview process.
How We’re Helping Make an Impact in Communities
TD has a long-standing commitment to help drive progress towards a more inclusive and sustainable future. That’s why we launched the TD Ready Commitment in 2018, now a multi-year North American initiative. Under the TD Ready Commitment, we are targeting a total of $1 billion by 2030 in community giving four key, interconnected drivers of change: Financial Security, Vibrant Planet, Connected Communities, and Better Health. It’s our goal to help support change, nurture progress, and contribute to making the world a better, more inclusive place for our customers, colleagues, and communities.
We look forward to hearing from you!