Payment Ops Escrow Rep III
- Provides a variety of complex Escrow support services for VIP Treasury Management Customers, providing ongoing Customer service related to day to day transaction processing
- Handles complex or non-routine VIP Customer Service issues exercising judgment and discretion
- Reviews work of others to ensure accurate processing
- Prioritizes and manages own workload to meet SLA requirements for service and productivity
- Escalates non-standard or high risk transactions or other activities to Management as appropriate
- Researches complex account discrepancies and works with staff and Customer to resolution
- Responds to inquiries and issues from customers via e-mails and faxes
- Ability to mentor and serve as a resource to more junior Payment Operations Escrow Representatives.
- Maintains Unposted items, RDIs New Account Input, and monetary transactions all related to Escrow processing
- Handles phone inquiries from TMS Sales and Customers, and proposes solutions/resolutions as appropriate
- Promotes strong and lasting Customer relationships through a Call Center environment by providing quality Customer service and solutions in an efficient and highly professional manner
- Ensures necessary due diligence is taken to support the accuracy of all Customer interactions and transactions
- Minimizes potential risk to the bank by complying with caller identifications procedures, proactively identifying and acting on suspicious activity
- Responsible for providing complex support services for escrow Customers
- Frequent interaction with Corporate Customers as well as TMS Sales, Back Office /Operational Units and supervisory staff
- Assists management in developing training materials and manuals
- Interacts with internal staff to ensure seamless service and timely processing of Escrow transactions
- Reviews and verifies the accuracy of New master Account Implementation packages received and processed
- Creates the New Master Account Implementation package, extends a Welcome Call to the new client to discuss and review the product
- 2 year degree or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years related experience required
- Customer Service background in a phone and MS Outlook environment preferred.
- Demonstrated computer literacy and proficiency in common PC applications is required
- Demonstrated knowledge of Item Processing policies and procedures is preferred
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a high volume, fast paced environment
- Ability to successfully train others
- Ability to suggest process improvements/productivity enhancements
- Proven attention to detail and proven ability to prioritize workload to meet unit objectives
- Demonstrated verbal and written communications skills
- Application of sound judgment in making decisions including escalating to Management as needed
- Ability to follow written processing instructions
- Is dependable and reliable
- Is a team player and enjoys working on a team
- General investigative and business sense to distinguish between typical transactions and suspicious activity
- Research and analytical ability to review information and draw appropriate conclusions
- Display flexibility in adapting to change
- Responds quickly to new instructions situations, methods and procedures
- Must be eligible for employment under regulatory standards applicable to the position.
At TD, we’re guided by our purpose to enrich the lives of our customers, communities and colleagues, and share a set of values that shape our culture and behaviors. In exchange for how our colleagues show up to help TD succeed, we are committed to delivering a colleague experience grounded in Impact, Growth and a Culture of Care. No matter where you work across TD, we empower you to make an impact at work and in your community, explore and grow your career, and be part of our caring and inclusive culture.
Making Your Well-being a Priority
A caring and supportive culture that promotes colleague well-being is core to who we are. At TD, we focus on total well-being with extensive programs to help colleagues assess, manage, and improve their well-being across four core pillars — physical, financial, social and mental/emotional. In addition, we champion a safe and inclusive work environment, so colleagues feel a sense of belonging and feel supported in their personal and professional growth. Through our focus on well-being, we know that we can help our colleagues thrive, contribute to our culture of care, and support better business outcomes, because when colleagues feel their best, they’re more likely to do their best.
Our Total Rewards Package
Our Total Rewards package reflects the investments we make in our colleagues to help them and their families achieve their financial, physical and mental well-being goals. Total Rewards at TD includes base salary and variable compensation/incentive awards (e.g., eligibility for cash and/or equity incentive awards, generally through participation in an incentive plan) and several other key plans such as health and well-being benefits, savings and retirement programs, paid time off (including Vacation PTO, Flex PTO, and Holiday PTO), banking benefits and discounts, career development, and reward and recognition.
How We Work
At TD, we believe in-person connections fuel collaboration and collective creativity. Our workplace experience empowers colleagues to do great work side-by-side at TD locations, while offering flexibility to work remotely where it makes sense for the work and team. Our teams work in one of three workplace models: hybrid, onsite and primarily remote. Wherever our colleagues are working, they’ll always have access to the TD community to experience our culture of care.
Who We Are
TD is one of the world’s leading global financial institutions and is the fifth largest bank in North America by branches/stores. Every day, we deliver legendary customer experiences to over 27 million households and businesses in Canada, the United States and around the world. More than 95,000 TD colleagues bring their skills, talent, and creativity to the Bank, those we serve, and the economies we support. We are guided by our vision to Be the Better Bank and our purpose to enrich the lives of our customers, communities and colleagues. TD is deeply committed to being a leader in customer experience, that is why we believe that all colleagues, no matter where they work, are customer facing. As we build our business and deliver on our strategy, we are innovating to enhance the customer experience and build capabilities to shape the future of banking. Whether you’ve got years of banking experience or are just starting your career in financial services, we can help you realize your potential. Through regular leadership and development conversations to mentorship and training programs, we’re here to support you towards your goals. As an organization, we keep growing – and so will you.
At TD, we’re committed to fostering an environment where all colleagues are encouraged to bring their authentic selves to work, experience equitable opportunities, and feel respected and supported. We’re dedicated to building an inclusive workforce that reflects the diversity of the customers and the communities in which we live and serve.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need accommodations to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com. Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
How We’re Helping Make an Impact in Communities
TD has a long-standing commitment to help drive progress towards a more inclusive and sustainable future. That’s why we launched the TD Ready Commitment in 2018, now a multi-year North American initiative. Under the TD Ready Commitment, we are targeting a total of $1 billion by 2030 in community giving across four key, interconnected drivers of change: Financial Security, Vibrant Planet, Connected Communities, and Better Health. It’s our goal to help support change, nurture progress, and contribute to making the world a better, more inclusive place for our customers, colleagues, and communities.
We look forward to hearing from you!