EU Client Group Assistant
The Capital Group
“I can succeed as an Executive Assistant at Capital Group.”
As one of our Executive Assistants, you will be a critical safety net for our Client Relations Team. You’ve built a career assisting others and know the level of attention this role demands. You’ve tested various ways to stay on top of your to-do list, and you’ve found an ideal method to ensure success. You are a master in creating backup plans and alternative options when unforeseen circumstances arise. You’re highly resourceful, composed and empathetic. You have a way with people. You expertly leverage relationships to coordinate complicated calendars, prepare documents for meetings, make travel arrangements and contribute to ad hoc projects.
“I am the person Capital Group is looking for.”
- You’ve supported more than one senior manager simultaneously. You know that visibility is critical and communicating priorities is paramount.
- Your sense of urgency is consistent and dependable.
- You have more patience than most people and you adapt your style according to the needs of your manager.
- You take a collaborative, considerate and thoughtful approach to everything you do.
- You’re well-versed in the nuances and complications of booking travel in Concur and managing complex travel arrangements.
- You’re an Outlook expert and have advanced Microsoft skills overall. You regularly fine-tune your craft to become more efficient.
In addition to a highly competitive base salary, per plan guidelines, restrictions and vesting requirements, you also will be eligible for an individual annual performance bonus, plus Capital’s annual profitability bonus plus a retirement plan where Capital contributes 15% of your eligible earnings.
You can learn more about our compensation and benefits here.
We are an equal opportunity employer, which means we comply with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit discrimination when making all decisions about employment. As equal opportunity employers, our policies prohibit unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including gender and gender identity), pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, AIDS/HIV status, political activities or affiliations, military or veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, assault or stalking or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.