Investor Services - Senior Analyst
At U.S. Bank, we’re on a journey to do our best. Helping the customers and businesses we serve to make better and smarter financial decisions and enabling the communities we support to grow and succeed. We believe it takes all of us to bring our shared ambition to life, and each person is unique in their potential. A career with U.S. Bank gives you a wide, ever-growing range of opportunities to discover what makes you thrive at every stage of your career. Try new things, learn new skills and discover what you excel at—all from Day One.
U.S. Bank Global Fund Services is a global market leader in fund administration. With a focus on technology driven solutions. U.S. Bank Global Fund Services Ireland Ltd. adopts a client centric service model. We are looking for the best talent to continue to grow our organisation with challenging, dynamic roles and excellent career prospects.
The Investor Services Senior Analyst provides support to the group as a whole and therefore needs to be flexible and display an ability to adapt to different funds and deadlines.
• Processing and confirming subscriptions, redemptions, switches and transfers;
• Processing payments and other transactions;
• Applying the Net Asset Value to investor capital activity for daily / weekly / monthly Funds;
• Reconcile subscription accounts on a daily basis;
• Completing audit requests for investor accounts;
• Responding to investor and client queries via email and phone;
• Assist in the compilation of client Board Reports;
• Act as mentor to Junior Analysts;
• Gain an understanding of incentive fee calculations;
• Adhere to all processing procedures and controls;
• Act as primary contact for both client and investor queries and act as host for client service
calls and monthly board calls;
• Ensure client month-end reporting deliverables are being met;
• Gain an understanding of all funds across the team in order to provide coverage when
• Maintain a good working relationship with external clients as well as with internal
relationship managers and other business units within UBSGFSI;
• Maintaining shareholders registers and acting as transfer agent;
• Communicating with investors;
• Performing all of the investor related services of the Company's investment fund clients;
• Meeting expectations of fund participants, adhering to deadlines;
• Maintaining relationships with investors, investment advisors/managers, banks, brokers and auditors and other fund participants;
• Leaving Certificate and 3rd Level Qualification
• Minimum of 1 years Investor Services experience
• Attention to detail
• Good organizational and administration skills with a high attention to detail
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Excellent client service skills
If there’s anything we can do to accommodate a disability during any portion of the application or hiring process, please refer to our disability accommodations for applicants.
Learn how the way we work at U.S. Bank drives meaningful relationships with our customers and collaboration across the company.
Our approach to benefits and total rewards considers our team members’ whole selves and what may be needed to thrive in and outside work. That's why our benefits are designed to help you and your family boost your health, protect your financial security and give you peace of mind.