IT Operations Manager
At U.S. Bank, we’re on a journey to do our best. Helping the customers and businesses we serve to make better and smarter financial decisions and enabling the communities we support to grow and succeed. We believe it takes all of us to bring our shared ambition to life, and each person is unique in their potential. A career with U.S. Bank gives you a wide, ever-growing range of opportunities to discover what makes you thrive at every stage of your career. Try new things, learn new skills and discover what you excel at—all from Day One.
U.S. Bank is seeking an accomplished IT Operations Manager with Management and IT Operations experience to contribute toward the success of our technology initiatives.
- Responsible for shift activities relating to the operation of IT systems in a complex, multi-platform environment including the managing, monitoring, support, and maintenance of all IT Operations activities.
- Manages and provides direction to IT Operations staff to achieve department and company goals. Plans and manages the efforts of the shift to provide effective and efficient computer systems that enables the company to meet its business plan.
- Demonstrates the sense of urgency and commitment required for managing a 24/7 operation.
- Makes recommendations regarding promotions, salary, and other personnel actions within salary and personnel administration guidelines.
- Maintains a good understanding of business line functions, needs, and changes. Manages a small staff of employees which include employee relations, performances, reviews, approves employee time records, work assignments, vacations, sick pay, etc.
- Helps to plan, develop, and control small to moderate project/product budgets.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- At least 6 years experience with a data center operating environment, day-to-day operational requirements, and the operation of production systems and equipment.
- Past experience working as a Team Manager is required
- Network technical expertise & CCNA or CCNP certification preferred
- Background with IT systems management, IT project management and Information security management
- Working experience with ITIL service delivery and IT service management (ITSM)
- Strong knowledge of Hyper Cloud environments, Hardware infrastructure, Telecommunications, Network Operations and the Application Delivery Process
- Experience with Extra Hop, Netbrain, ServiceNow Dashboarding, Splunk, ThousandEyes and PowerBI are preferred
If there’s anything we can do to accommodate a disability during any portion of the application or hiring process, please refer to our disability accommodations for applicants.
Learn how the way we work at U.S. Bank drives meaningful relationships with our customers and collaboration across the company.
Our approach to benefits and total rewards considers our team members’ whole selves and what may be needed to thrive in and outside work. That's why our benefits are designed to help you and your family boost your health, protect your financial security and give you peace of mind. Our benefits include the following (some may vary based on role, location or hours):
Healthcare (medical, dental, vision)
Basic term and optional term life insurance
Short-term and long-term disability
Pregnancy disability and parental leave
401(k) and employer-funded retirement plan
Paid vacation (from two to five weeks depending on salary grade and tenure)
Up to 11 paid holiday opportunities
Sick and Safe Leave accruals of one hour for every 30 worked, up to 80 hours per calendar year unless otherwise provided by law
EEO is the Law
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors. Applicants can learn more about the company’s status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal KNOW YOUR RIGHTS EEO poster.
U.S. Bank participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Learn more about the E-Verify program.The salary range reflects figures based on the primary location, which is listed first. The actual range for the role may differ based on the location of the role. In addition to salary, US Bank offers a comprehensive benefits package, including incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase 401k contribution and pension (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). Pay Range: $99,365.00 - $116,900.00 - $128,590.00